Chapter 121

"Could it be..." Principal Gu glanced at it, then paused, "The very difficult three-continental autonomous enrollment simulation questions you just set?"

Teacher Zhou nodded.

He turned over the coefficient answer on the other side--

Obviously, the coefficient calculated by Meng Fu is correct.

But she is not using the method given in the answer.

"She did it before the other one in your class?" Principal Gu was taken aback. He just heard Teacher Zhou say that there was one more question that he hadn't finished.

"Obviously." Teacher Zhou sent a voice directly to Meng Fu, and took a pen to calculate.

The voice bounced twice and it was connected.

"Ms. Zhou?" Here, as soon as Meng Fu arrived at the airport, because she wanted to answer the phone, Su Cheng by her side helped her take the black bag.

Ms. Zhou glanced at the method used by Meng Fu. It is difficult. Compared with the standard answer, the only advantage is that it is simpler.

the most important is--

Meng Fu finished these three questions in three days.

The one in their class has only finished two questions, not to mention the other students, who have done only one question.

"Have you finished all three questions?" Teacher Zhou pressed his hand on the table.

Meng Fu followed Su Cheng towards the ticket gate. She took out the earphones from her pocket and put them on herself, "Yes, the answer was sent to you before. Do you have any questions?"

Teacher Zhou leaned back, "I told you that this is a question for the intensive class. The intensive class is the link button between us and Continental University. There is a student in our class. Of course you dont know him. He also finished two tasks today. The question is over. Our class has made two questions with the highest progress. This is already very good, but you... you have finished all three questions."

Meng Fu was also a little surprised when he heard Teacher Zhou say this.

"Yes, all three questions have been completed. It can be said that it has reached the threshold for taking the independent enrollment examination of the math group at Continental University." The voice of Teacher Zhou, the principal Gu also solemnly said.

The two knew that Meng Fu was good at math, but they didnt expect...

She seems to be stronger than the one in the Rockets class...

The two people were shocked, but they didnt know that Meng Fu had either gone to Jiangs house or participated in a live broadcast in the past two days to watch various performances collected by Zhao Fan. The time spent on the three topics was only in Jiangs house. Those two hours are more.

Of course, the two of them couldn't imagine what kind of perverted problem Meng Fu could make now. In their eyes, it was unimaginable for them to be able to figure out these three non-human problems in three days.

"Oh," after listening to the explanation, Meng Fu finally understood something. It seems that everyone has an understanding of the degree of abnormality in the independent enrollment examination of Continental University. "No wonder."

I arrived at Meng Fu, but she was still on the phone. Su Cheng gave a place to let the people behind Meng Fu go through the security check first. He pulled Meng Fu aside and stood by the railing opposite the security check.