Chapter 98

"The scenery is beautiful," Li Qingning also poked his head out of the window, answering Sheng Jun's question, while facing the camera, and said in a special way: "I cheated the boy Meng Fu once in the last issue. She will not cheat me in this issue. Right?"

Che Shao was also a bit motion sick, and was silent all the way.

The car parked at the end of the village, and it couldnt continue driving down.

A group of people got off the car, a bunch of photographers, and several celebrities. The villagers were attracted in an instant, but the village chief greeted the villagers in advance, so they just watched from a distance and did not disturb them in shooting.

In the car, the staff controlling the live camera gave a full view of the village. The tallest one is a small two-story building with tiled houses. The roads are mostly dirt roads, because it rained two days ago and there was some mud.

The aerial camera flying above can also take pictures of the surrounding mountains.

The barrage was discussing the issue of Meng Fus home. The director glanced at it and then picked up the horn. The yard ten meters in front of you is Meng Fus home. Now you can knock on the door, "The yard in front is Meng Fus home. Now, your activities will be carried out here in these two days."

As soon as the directors voice fell, the photographer gave a close-up of the gate of Meng Fu's house.

Brother Fu, come on, come on

Its really not easy for my sister to walk up to now

Very inspirational

[I admire Meng Fu. I dare to broadcast this. Is her cousin here? I remember the last time her cousin had chickens and ducks beside her. The most disgusting thing in the countryside is the chickens and ducks everywhere. I feel sick when I think about it. Bye bye

[It's better to let the program group set up a real estate, even if it is known to be fake, it is better than this, the program always needs to be comfortable]

[This door is broken, let me see what Meng Fu's house is like]

Barrage discussed in this way, Li Qingning had already walked to the door first, and as soon as he raised his hand, the wooden dilapidated courtyard door opened from the inside.

Meng Fu stood on the steps, looked at the three guests outside the door, and said hello one by one, "Go in and have a cup of tea."

Said she let three people in.

At the same time, the photographer also took a picture of the front yard and gave it a wide angle, so that the audience in the live broadcast room could clearly see the whole view of the yard.

Clusters of flowers of various colors are scattered and separated by a cobblestone road as the interface. There are also various unknown green plants. There are wooden small houses on the left and right sides, and the attic in the middle is tower-shaped.

There are two peach trees and sweet-scented osmanthus on both sides.

Very unique aesthetic design, totally natural beauty.

Looking at the buildings and parks that are accustomed to the atmosphere of craftsmen in the city, this kind of courtyard suddenly breaks into everyone's field of vision, not to mention Li Qingning and others, even the audience seems to have changed for a moment.

There is no muddy as everyone thinks in the yard, and there is no chicken and duck droppings, because it has just rained, the whole yard looks very fresh.

The first thing to react was Li Qingning. He was holding a suitcase and was already ready to accept the terrible environment of Meng Fu's house. He didn't expect this kind of surprise. "This is simply a paradise.