Chapter 94

Wanmin Village is at the foot of the mountain, which is very partial. It is still an hours drive from the town. There is a section of mountain road which is not easy to walk.

For the convenience of filming, the crew set up sheds in the villages and towns at the foot of the mountain and rented the villagers rooms.

The Meng family is on the edge of the entire village, especially the courtyard of Meng Fu, which is even more secluded. This is one of the reasons why Director Xu liked the courtyard of Meng Fu before.

At that time, he wanted to rent the entire yard, but Yang Hua did not agree. With the village chiefs dealings, she finally agreed to rent a house near the back of the yard next door.

"She is Sister Meng Xun? Is she also going to school outside?" Xu Bochuan suddenly remembered something and asked.

I met Meng Xun when I came to the village on the first day.

The main reason is that Meng Xun's attitude is very positive and very smart.

I heard the village chief said that although Meng Xun was just in his third year of high school, he was very smart. He had been admitted to A major as early as his second year of high school, and he was a role model in the village.

Good-looking, still a scholarly bully, constantly striving for self-improvement, Xu Bochuan's foreigners' impression of Meng Xun immediately rose.

"She is A Xun's cousin, two months older than A Xun, but she dropped out of the town and went to T City more than two years ago. This is not just coming back today," the village chief said of Meng Fu and narrowed his eyes. I couldn't help laughing and cursing, "This kid doesn't take anything seriously, and he is back now. But don't worry, she won't bother you."

Hearing the village chiefs explanation, Xu Bochuan paused. He hadnt come back to T City for two years, and he happened to be back now?

He smiled at the village chief, did not say much, and never heard the village chief talk about Meng Fu: "Thats good, Ill trouble you today, I'll start work there too, see you later."

Looking at Xu Bochuan like this, the village head knew that the other party must have not believed his words.

The head of the village was holding a half-old cigarette stick. He smiled and watched the other person walking towards the van in front, and did not explain Meng Fu to Xu Bochuan.

just knocked the cigarette stick on the plane tree beside him, then walked to the entrance of the village with the back of his hand behind him.

Here, Xu Bochuan got into the van and was in the drivers seat. "Director Xu, tell King Yi not to come back at night, right? Meng Xuns cousin picked this time period to come back. Maybe she knew that King Yi was here. Right..."

Dont blame the chaotic scenes. The main reason is that Yi Tong is too popular. He made his debut at the age of twelve. At the age of fifteen he made a big martial arts drama. At the age of seventeen he won the youngest camp in domestic history.

After , life is even more open, and various awards at home and abroad are softened.

I just turned 30 this year, and he has been on fire for more than ten years. The terrible thing is that he is still at the peak of his career. No one in China has ever developed to his level.

The movies he has starred in have been extremely high at the box office. So far, the total box office has exceeded tens of billions.

Use three words to describe him: strong.

The first popular in the country that almost the people of the whole country have heard his name.

Xu Bochuan knew the meaning of field affairs. He sat in the co-pilot and called Yi Tong directly.