Chapter 91

Manager Sheng is still in the company at this time, discussing the renewal of several artists with two senior executives.

When he received this call, he was still holding a pen in his hand.

Hearing the words, he was also taken aback for a moment, but did not react: "Sister Fan, what are you talking about?"

The number of finals in the international competition?

Zhao Fan has some qualifications in the circle, but he is still much worse than Manager Sheng, but Manager Sheng insists on calling her Sister Fan, and Zhao Fan is now used to it.

She also stopped correcting the problem of Manager Sheng's name, but she was still in awe of Manager Sheng and repeated it again.

The variety show manager who participated in Meng Fu also knows, especially when he also opened a separate section for "Best Idol" on his own app.

Follow-up gave Zhao Fan a lot of opportunities.

However, after signing Meng Fu, Manager Sheng was not at all about Meng Funeng's blast at first, nor did she expect her to mix things up in this variety show.

But he did not expect that Zhao Fan suddenly gave him such an explosive news at this time.

"Global Idol" is a Tiantuan idol program, organized by four countries, not only represents the strength of Tiantuan, but also the maturity of the country's entertainment media development.

Since this variety show was promoted, it has been running with the country.

Manager Sheng is in the entertainment industry, and naturally knows what it means for Meng Fu to enter the international stage finals. While striving for a sigh of relief on the stage, he also allowed the domestic womens team to go international.

"You arrange the public relations department," Manager Sheng has a clear mind. This is the time when he is the most fanatic. He arranges assistants, "Let them work overtime overnight, post various drafts, copywriting and videos, and edit them well. It's best. You can get the videos taken by reporters or fans."

He ordered one by one to go down.

"Manager Sheng, I dont think it would be necessary to call everyone to work overtime so late..." The assistant next to him responded, just about to turn around, and suddenly said silently when he saw a hop on the phone.

Manager Sheng turned around, "Huh?"

"Ms. Meng not only made it to the final, she was also second. You may not know what this second place means, but" the assistant put his chin away and silently showed the content on the phone to Manager Sheng, reminding him: "Now Tiandu browser and Weibo hot search are the first for this news, especially a short video of a reporter from the Pigeon News, which has already been commented by 580,000."

Having said that, the assistant paused, and then concluded, "I dont want to rush to post a large-scale soft draft now. Its too late. Moreover, the natural enthusiasm of Ms. Mengs matter is already an effect that our public relations cant reach... "

Mr. Sheng: "..." What can't you do, take the first place.

**

In H country, Zhao Fan and the director and his group are being interviewed in the next paragraph.

In less than an hour, the incident of Xia Guo's dark horse and Meng Fu has swept two countries, and the heat has surpassed that of Chunri Xiazi. The media finally discovered this fact.

But unfortunately, no media interviewed Meng Fu, only the director and other domestic players.

The Pigeon Newspaper is the largest entertainment newspaper in China. The female reporter has contacted Director Mu through the leader and wants to give Meng Fu a personal interview.