Chapter 69

What pops up is a very unique black dialog box, which should be a login page.

This uniqueness attracted the attention of the butler. He took a look and waited until the intersection was written in English, and he could vaguely see a small golden Chinese below, with a few words written on it

Skynet pass...

Meng Fu put the towel on the table casually, blocking Butler Jiangs view, "Thank you."

Butler Jiang was obscured by Meng Fu before he could see it clearly. He thought this was the kind of online game that young people like to play, so he didn't ask much, and he left the room after saying hello to Meng Fu.

The door is brought up.

Meng Fu also did not sit down, put his clothes on the chair, and entered the login password and password.

About one second, the login is complete.

shows a simple blue homepage, Skynet members

ID

I want to make money every day

Platinum Member

Permission: S-level encryption

Meng Fu directly clicked on the search page, typed the word "Starscream" with one hand, and soon a bunch of news came out below.

After reading these, Meng Fu wrinkled her brows slightly, and she thoughtfully took the towel to the bathroom to take a bath.

After coming out of the shower, she sat back at the computer again, narrowed the search page, and re-entered a series of instructions. A white dialog box popped up instantly.

She wiped her hair with a towel in one hand, and typed words in the dialog with the other.

Cosmic-level wealth fanI want to make money every day: Who is Starscream?

[Solar System Takeaway] M Xia:? ?

[Solar System Takeaway] M Xia: I'm delivering takeaways. When will you be back, Father Meng?

[World-class foodie] Enoki mushrooms: Daddy Meng, didnt you say you went to school?

[Solar System Takeaway] M Xia: Starscream? Have not heard.

Cosmic FanI want to make money every day: I understand.

[World Class Food] Enoki Mushrooms: (Thriller) Sister Xia, wont you really go to deliver food? Isn't that mercenary group has no successors?

[The Thief of the Milky Way] mask: I just went to the Continental Museum and walked around. This seal is real and fake.

Thief of the Milky Waymask:Picture

Solar system takeawayM Xia: It seems that you are the one who stole the seal of the continent in front of the principal of the continent today. The chief will come out soon and solve the case.

[World-class foodie] Enoki mushroom: Who has Skynets new weapon, the LTY energy gun? Our alliance charges high prices.

[FBI] Louis: All of them treat me as non-existent?

World-class foodEnoki mushrooms: sir, calm down, what group have you been in, don't you have any points?

[FBI] Louis: (sneer) Don't get caught by me.

Meng Fu brushed his hair a bit slower. Looking at the chat page that was beating on it, he picked up the milk on the tray with his other hand and drank it slowly.

It seems Starscream is not theirs.

In the evening, she heard the conversation between Wei Jingke and Su Cheng. After two years of absence, Meng Fu was also out of touch with these things, but this "Starscream" was a dangerous person. Meng Fu was not sure why he came. But some speculation.