Chapter 127

The express parcel was very carefully packaged, and there was a circle of transparent tape on the outside, which may be due to the extrusion of the express, and there were some squeezing marks on the corners of the carton.

After He Xiyuan opened the carton, it was not the "pink doll" the housekeeper was joking about that was brought into view. There was also an anti-extrusion layer inside, which was wrapped in a thick anti-extrusion layer.

The entire express box is not very big. He Xiyuan is even more curious to see this anti-extrusion layer.

He took the scissors and cut off the anti-extrusion layer.

The butler stood beside He Xiyuan, watching He Xiyuan's movements motionlessly, and finally revealed the black box inside.

This boutique box was bought by Su Di when he went to the boutique. Although he had tried to make it less girly, there was still a bow on the top of the box with glue.

He tore the bow knot off his own box, but Meng Fu didn't tear it.

Housekeeper He and He Xiyuan saw the pink bow at a glance.

The black box is not very delicate, because there are too many glue spots, and the transparent glue that has solidified outside the bow can be seen.

With a dusty courier box, it feels cheap.

However, the two of them did not show any disgust.

Housekeeper He couldnt help but smile. He Xiyuan used to receive either famous calligraphy and painting, antiques or orchids and peonies. When did he receive this kind of girlish packaging: "Master, open it quickly. It may be a paintbrush."

Looking at He Xiyuans hobby, and looking at the length of the box, Steward He suspects that the brush is justified.

He Xiyuan weighed the weight and nodded: "I happen to be, I want to change a paintbrush recently."

Both knew that Meng Fu lived in T City, and this express delivery didn't seem to be a hidden family, so the things they loosened to her stayed on the brushes.

He Xiyuan was talking, already opening the black long gift box bag.

As soon as you open it, you can see the eight incense inside.

Grey wood color, about thirty centimeters in length, randomly tied together by a string.

You can't smell the box when it is not opened. When you open it, a faint fragrance will slowly diffuse with the box.

Housekeeper He was originally smiling. He saw the contents of the box and smelled a faint fragrance. He tilted his head and looked at He Xiyuan, surprised: "Master, this fragrance..."

Special spices have a special effect on people who are unstable in the Guwu family. Naturally, the He family does too, but there are not many perfumers in the entire capital. The fragrance association can produce good quality items in a limited amount every year.

There are only a few ways to get this kind of spice. Skynet transactions, auction houses, and Perfumer Association. Apart from these, it is difficult for others to want good quality spice.

These perfumers have been fascinated by spices since they were young, and they naturally know what good quality spices look like.

Sister He Xiyuan sent me the spice that has a uniform appearance and texture, and the smell can make people think clearly. Although he hasn't ordered it yet, Steward He feels that this is not an ordinary inferior fragrance.

is at least one of the most rare and superior spices on the market.

Butler He paused again, and thought of a possibility, "Such a good fragrance...isnt it a special fragrance?"