Chapter 112

I dont know who this person is, and even sent a video to Meng Fu?

It is the first time for Zhao Fan to meet someone who will send videos to Meng Fu.

While thinking, she raised her voice and called Meng Fu in the bathroom: "Your WeChat video, the last name is Xu!"

Meng Fu came out of the shower and put on a bathrobe. While tying the belt of the bathrobe, he held the towel against his hair, and nodded: "I see."

Seeing Meng Fu came out, Zhao Fan went to the refrigerator to check the contents of the hotel refrigerator.

Meng Fu walked to the sofa and sat down, pressing the answer button, and an old mans face appeared on the phone screen.

If Zhao Fan is here, he will definitely be able to recognize it. This face is the god-level figure in the circle who really stands at the top of the pyramid in the film and television industry

Xu Bochuan.

Meng Fu turned the camera, only half of her face was in the camera, and the rest was only the ceiling of the hotel.

"Little Meng," Xu Bochuan and Meng Fu had exchanged more than once after returning from Meng Fu's variety show. The two of them also used chess to meet friends and established a deep friendship. "This is a chess game we want to shoot in the movie, I Put one, can you see if there are any problems with this game?"

Xu Bochuan turned the camera to the chess game, which was placed on a bumpy stone table.

Meng Fu glanced at it and knew that this was a stone table of Taoism.

She put her gaze on the chess game, watched for two minutes, then nodded, "No problem."

"That's OK, this is what I set according to the chess game you modified last time." Xu Bochuan has always been rigorous in filming. He is not perfunctory about the life and death chess game that appeared in the scene. He said that it was OK, so he turned the camera to himself, "You recently Is there a schedule? Come to our crew for a guest appearance when you have time."

In the lens, Yi Tong, who had changed his shirt, also saw Meng Fu, narrowed his eyes, and said hello with a smile: "Miss Meng, hello."

Meng Fu politely greeted Yi Tong, before returning, "I have a new play."

"That's it," Xu Bochuan was a little regretful, "Then wait for you to have time, let's talk about the drama."

Xu Bochuan talked with Meng Fu about a few Go issues before hanging up the phone.

Zhao Fan just took out two cans of beer from the refrigerator, threw one to Meng Fu, and asked casually: "Who is looking for you to watch chess?"

"Hmm." Meng Fu opened the pull tab of the beer can with one hand, wiped his hair with one hand, and took a sip from his head up.

Place your legs on the coffee table at will.

The collar of her bathrobe is loose, and it can be clearly seen that a drop of water on the neck rolls down the thin collarbone.

"Hmm." Since it was the person who was looking for Meng Fu to play Go, he should not be in the circle. Zhao Fan didn't ask much, "Have you seen the script of the ancient costume light comedy I mentioned to you before?"

She sat opposite Meng Fu, and couldn't help sighing that she had never seen a woman like Meng Fu. No matter when, she could be so beautiful. She deserves to be called a woman who unifies the aesthetics of the entertainment industry on the Internet.

"Look at it." Meng Fu squeezed the beer can a little, leaned lazily on the sofa, and took another sip slowly.

"Then we..." Zhao Fangang wanted to say something.