Chapter 107

The butler stared at Meng Fu closely, watching her expression seriously.

However, Meng Fu had already buckled his sunglasses, blocking the light from the bottom of his eyes, and no longer returned to the housekeeper Jiang, he turned and walked toward the car.

The butler still stood on the spot, staring at Meng Fu's back, his eyes flickering.

If you dont go to art class, could it be...Could it be that she can really go to a parallel class in a middle school?

But the housekeeper quickly denied that she did not continue to study with such a good opportunity two years ago, and now she has some reputation in the entertainment circle. According to this artistic bonus, she can still get a T major even if her final college entrance examination score is not good. , How could she give up her identity as an art student?

The housekeeper's mind flashed a lot of bits and pieces, but in the end he could only look at Meng Fu's back, and he couldn't recover for a long time.

He turned around and walked back, just in time for Yu Zhenling who was out.

"Madam, Miss Meng she..." Butler Jiang opened his mouth.

Yu Zhenling looked at him in surprise, "What happened to her?"

"It's nothing." He wanted to talk to Yu Zhenling about Meng Fu, but when the words came to his lips, he didn't know what to say and remained silent.

Yu Zhenling looked at Butler Jiang, and did not continue to question. If it was Jiang Xinran or Jiang Xinchen, she would definitely continue to ask, but Meng Fu, let it go.

**

Here, Meng Fu reached the car at the intersection.

Zhao Fan has come down, helped her open the door of the back seat, and lifted her chin towards the gate of Jiangs house thoughtfully, "Is that the housekeeper Jiang just now?"

Because of the last time he was in the exhibition, Zhao Fan remembered butler Jiang, and he had a bad impression of him.

Meng Fu got into the car, and another person sitting in the car without looking at each other, with a lazy appearance, said "Yeah".

"Hey, he even sent you so far, I didn't see it." Zhao Fan didn't know what happened to the Jiang family, and followed Meng Fu to get into the car.

Meng Fu took out his phone, opened WeChat, and searched for an account.

Send a sentence directly.

Here, Jiang Quans assistant Jiang Yu has drove back to Jiangs family, and the front desk is greeting him enthusiastically.

The phone in his pocket rang, Jiang Yu thought it was work, so he quickly took it out, and a sentence popped out on WeChat--

Assistant Jiang, is he okay with my dad recently?

Name: Meng Fu.

Seeing this sentence, Jiang Yus first reaction was, when did he add Miss Meng? ?

Of course, Jiang Yu has no time to think about it at this time. Meng Fus words are quite satisfactory, but he can feel through the screen how the other party asks him in a straightforward manner.

He quickly replied--Miss, everything is fine, don't worry.

Meng Fu squeezed his mobile phone, and typed in the past without hurriedly--

Remember to call me if you have something to do.

Even through the phone, Jiang Yus typing attitude is respectful. His daughter is a die-hard fan of Meng Fu, and Jiang Yu himself is especially respectful to Meng Fu.