Chapter 67

Whether it is the live audience or the people watching the live broadcast in front of the screen, their eyes widened, and they clearly looked at the rankings on the screen

NO.1 Mengfu 56589423

NO.2 Ye Shuning 55387412

NO.3 Southern Autumn 26874529

NO.4 Chu Yue 17485215

Meng Fu's ranking overtook Ye Shuning's nearly one million popular votes in the last five minutes, completed the Jedi anti-kill, and won the first place.

Tears!

Tears! !

Congratulations! !

Congratulations!

Shady scenes and shady scenes!

Congratulations on the barrage, but Ye Shuning's fans also said that the shady is not worthy of the name, but most of them will be covered by dense barrage.

The result was beyond everyones expectation. Those who watched the live broadcast may have some passers-by surprised by this Jedi turnaround, not to mention how shocking the diehard fans who followed down in the first issue and one issue should be

Ye Shuning, as early as the first episode of the show, was predicted to be the only player who can match the "international arena". Since the start of the show, he has been far ahead of the second place by half of the votes.

Not only the audience, but even the program group has no doubt about Ye Shuning's first place.

Who knows, when everyone including the director of the program group firmly took the first place against Ye Shuning, this result was finally displayed on the big screen? !

"How come?" Among the instructors, the least dared to believe was Xi Nancheng. He pressed his hands on the table, his eyes fixed on the number one place, and he couldn't move away.

In the recent period, even if he does not want to believe it, it is undeniable that Meng Fu has indeed improved, whether it is dancing or singing skills, but he has been optimistic about Ye Shuning from the beginning, especially when Director Mu discussed the gambling with him. After the appointment, he liked Ye Shuning even more.

As for Meng Fu, after her solo solo last issue, he has not changed her.

However, like most people in the program group, he is not optimistic about Meng Fu's comprehensive ability. On the international stage, he is not only fighting for fan popularity, but also professional instructor ratings. Especially the international stage ghost players are endless, only comprehensive ability. The strong Ye Shuning is the best choice for Xi Nancheng and the director team.

At that time, he started special training for Ye Shuning, and almost ignored all other trainees for Ye Shuning.

At that time, he could not understand Tang Zejiao Meng Fu, and he had never seriously heard Tang Ze Wenyu talk about Meng Fu.

But now, Xi Nancheng looks at Meng Fu in a complicated mood, and then at Tang Ze these people, maybe he is really a bit wrong...

Compared to Xi Nancheng, the director team and planning team holding the cup backstage are all in a daze.

Director Mu put down his teacup with a "pop" and looked at the direction of the screen, "Meng Fu turned out to be the first one?"

The assistant director also looked like a ghost. They knew better than the audience that Meng Fu and Ye Shuning's vote was not at all watery. After he was in a daze, he looked at the plan of betting on Meng Fu, "Do you know something? ?"