Chapter 122

The role of Yanli is inherently difficult to control, and there is a reader base on the Internet. When casting a cast, the crew will look at the actresses in the circle who are suitable for this role.

"Meng Fu is just a little bit worse in acting." The high director has seen Meng Fu's acting skills, and it is too difficult for him to give up Meng Fu. "Okay, you can't change it if you don't change it."

The high-level guide estimates that when filming the scene, the camera should be placed on the body of the supporting actor around him. Meng Fudo gives some close-up facial expressions and does a few more fixed actions, and the other is left to the double actor.

The two talked in the studio.

Outside the crew, Qin Hao, who plays the leading actor, also arrived. He got out of the nanny car. Originally, the crew only needed two assistants to accompany him.

After all, Qin Haos scenes are going to be placed a week later. Before that, he came today to shoot a start-up scene for the director.

But the agent still followed, and before Qin Hao joined the group, he told him carefully, "You remember what I told you. This time the heroine Meng Fu brought money into the group. I know you know Jiang Li. , Pay attention to this matter yourself."

"I just don't understand how Gao Dao compromised." Qin Hao turned his gaze to the agent and raised his eyebrows slightly.

He has been in the film and television industry for five or six years. At the age of eighteen, he became a popular drama, and he has some foundation in how to say it in the circle.

"It's useless to talk about it, but fortunately, the second female is replaced by Jiang Li. This crew is supported by the two of you, which is not a ruin, but the fire is impossible." The agent glanced at Qin Hao and said in his heart. Unfortunately, but I didn't say anything more. "There is one more thing you must pay attention to. It's okay to stay away from Meng Fu. Don't get fired for scandals, but you will have a start-up scene today."

Meng Fu is indeed very popular on the Internet recently, but it is only a temporary high.

She is now a typical phenomenon-level red. There are no works. There will be no hype in another year. Who else remembers her?

Only those representative works like Qin Hao and Jiang Li who have won the newcomer award will leave a mark in the circle.

Looking at the potential of Meng Fus hot searches all day, Qin Haos agent was worried about Qin Haos entry into the crew. He warned him not to get along with Meng Fu alone except during the time he was in the crew.

There is no need for an agent to say about this, Qin Hao also knows.

"Don't worry, I'm advanced to the group." Qin Hao waved to the agent, and then brought two assistants into the group.

The agent stood by the door and looked at it for a while, thinking that the problem shouldn't be big, so he left first.

Here, Qin Hao and his assistant arrived on the crew. He and the second female Jiang Li are the most famous people on the crew.

Knowing the news of his arrival, the high-level director and the producer all came out to greet Qin Hao.

The two have also cooperated in the circle, and they both had dinner with each other before filming.

"You just arrived, and Meng Fu and Jiang Li just arrived. Both of them went to the dressing room to make-up." Gao Dao looked at Qin Hao. "You go and change your clothes. At 8 o'clock, the first scene will be you and Jiang Lis, Im bothering you today."