Chapter 108 - She Proved It

Done?

The principal Gu, who was talking to Su Cheng, was taken aback, and then turned to Meng Fu seriously.

At the same time, Su Di gave half of Meng Fu's certificate to the principal.

The principal is not a major in mathematics. This Olympic Mathematics book was brought to him last time when the director of the third grade of senior high school suggested amendments to him.

At this time, he watched Su Di hand him the paper, and was shocked for a moment. The words on it were very styled, and each stroke had its own stroke. It was hard work.

Seeing this word, the principal's expression also eased a lot, and he glanced at Meng Fu.

Now I continue to read what Meng Fu wrote. Meng Fu wrote a bunch of numbers on it. The principal's major is not here. Go directly to the position, pick up the book, turn to the answer to the original question, and compare it with the answer.

The answer is very long, almost always writing arguments and formulas. What surprised the principal is that in the first few steps, Meng Fu wrote exactly in line with the answer. The knowledge is different from the fourth step.

This difference is not because the steps are omitted, but two different proofs follow completely.

This is a proof question, and there is no accurate result.

There is no standard judgment, but it is different from the answer, it should be wrong.

The reason why the Olympiad counseling questions can be called the Olympiad counseling questions is because it has reached a certain level of difficulty. If you have not studied the Olympiad questions specifically, you will not be able to do it even if you have a good math score.

The proof process is different. The assistant teacher next to the principal took a look and shook his head: "No," he paused after speaking, and turned to Meng Fu, curious: "But you still know the ellipse formula?"

These are not available in junior high school content.

The assistant teacher finished speaking, Zhao Fan who was next to Meng Fu exhaled, she was really crazy, and for a moment she thought that Meng Fu might really do it.

This is an Olympiad problem, which was made for the top mathematics geniuses all over the world.

Its not surprising that it cant be done, its normal.

Zhao Fan held his forehead, next to Meng Fu, and said in a low voice, "You only need to go to the first year of high school. The first high school allows you to study here for the first year. It is enough to shut up those black people, and the one who rejected you yesterday. director."

Principal Gu had long expected that Meng Fu would not be able to do it, not surprising.

But this time, he is not so rigid with Meng Fu. Although Meng Fu did not do it, it can be seen that she has indeed learned some high school knowledge.

Especially her good handwriting, Principal Gu couldnt help but appreciate it.

He looked at Meng Fu, but saw Meng Fu staring at the Ossay and the answer sheet in his hand, and did not speak.

Principal Gu laughed, and the tone and expression of his speech became amiable this time, "This is a competition question. You will not be very normal. Apart from those who have participated in the competition counseling, very few people in our school can, Meng, actually this I'm not ashamed of my first year in high school..."

Because of Meng Fu's words, Principal Gu rarely has the heart to cherish talents.

He put the paper written by Meng Fu in the book.