Chapter 124

Li Qingning just turned his gaze to Zhao Fan, who was standing aside.

He also only met Meng Fu during this show. Later in Wanmin Village, he deeply realized how difficult it is for a child in the mountain to get to this point.

There are many people in the entertainment industry with black materials. Before Meng Fu, the black materials in the entertainment circle can be integrated and circle the earth. But through getting along with Meng Fu, Li Qingning feels that these black materials are fake.

Not only because he felt Meng Fu was pitiful, but also because he felt Meng Fu fell in love with him, and he was always looking for a suitable role for her.

Having been in the circle for a long time, Li Qingning naturally knows that only if he has the strength and works in hand, he will be popular for a long time.

Before choosing a role for Meng Fu, Li Qingning specially found Meng Fu's works.

Meng Fu's previous works are not many. They are all passers-by. Although her face is good-looking, her acting skills are indeed a bit exaggerated, so when Li Qingning chose her role, he specifically looked for the kind of role that does not require high acting skills.

Including the role of Xuan Nv, the acting does not need to be particularly superb, because Xuan Nv only needs to be cold.

But even so, given the sophistication of the film, the role of Hyeonnv is irreplaceable. How can this three-minute scene take half a day to shoot.

Who can think of

This is only fifteen minutes.

Meng Fu only took three shots. Whether it was lines or expressions, it far exceeded the expectations Xu Dao had for her at the beginning.

Zhao Fan also just retracted her gaze. Meng Fus performance did surprise her just now. She thought that Meng Fus role as Yan Li was very handy. After all, she was closer to her, but she didnt expect that she would play this role. The mysterious girl who needs a lot of lines is better.

"Three times," Zhao Fan smiled, "It's okay."

Li Qingning had already retracted his gaze. Hearing Zhao Fan's sentence, he couldn't help but turn his gaze to Zhao Fan again: "Alright?"

How come the people with Meng Fu talk so much that people want to beat her?

Zhao Fan glanced at Li Qingning, "...General?"

After all, in Gao Dao's, Meng Fu basically went through it again and again. Of course, it was a TV series, which was incomparable to this movie.

But seeing Meng Fu once and getting used to it, this time it was three times, Zhao Fan really felt that it was actually okay, within her expectation.

Don't say it three times, even if Meng Fu did it again this time as before, Zhao Fan didn't think she would be surprised.

"Teacher Li, Director Xu," Meng Fu had returned from work, breaking the silence between Li Qingning and Director Xu, and asked politely, "Are there any other shots to take?"

It has been a long time since "A Day of a Star" ended. Before returning to the crew of "The Bourne," she was going to the Xiangjiang medicinal material market to find the medicinal materials and spices she needed.

In addition to these, there is also Tang Ze's thing.

So after filming Li Qingning's part, she was still in a hurry.

"No," Director Xu had already recovered. He looked at Meng Fu, but finally couldn't hold back. "Your filming is so good. I think you can skip the path of idols. The label is off."