Chapter 96

One piece of land in Wanmin Village is very supportive. When he came to this village, the villagers Xu Bochuan met were different from those he had seen in other villages and towns.

The first Meng Xun is amazing.

The sophomore year of high school was sent directly to A, which is very difficult for a student in a mountain town, Xu Bochuan knows very well.

Not to mention that Meng Xun is also good-looking, even if it is in the entertainment industry, it is not bad, and it is good-looking.

Xu Bochuan noticed that even in front of his heroine, Meng Xun is not inferior.

The head of the village also made Xu Bochuan want to explore. The connotation he showed was not like an old man who grows crops geographically. This can be seen from Xu Bochuans willingness to arrange the main personnel at the village heads house.

So when he looked up and saw Meng Xun and the village chief following his cousin Meng Xun, he felt magical.

Of course, he didnt think about it.

Because she immediately walked ahead, the girl who looked down at the phone raised her head. Her hair was very long, slightly curled up, and draped lazily behind her head, with a pair of peach eyes half-closed, seeming to curl up in a pond of color.

If Meng Xun is also a good-looking person in the entertainment industry, then this person is definitely a crushing type in the entertainment industry.

There is nothing else, this face has such a temperament, it is difficult to think about it.

"This is the patient," the village chief came out from behind Meng Fu, without introducing the few people in the house, and took Meng Fu directly to Yi Tong. "Look at his legs and arms. He fell from Wia while filming. Come down."

Yi Tongs agent also reacted, pulling up the blanket on Yi Tongs leg and showing Meng Fu the wound on his ankle.

He glanced at Meng Fu suspiciously, thinking that she was a bit familiar, but he did not react when he was busy with Yi Tong.

I just felt surprised. It is normal for most people to see Xu Bochuan not knowing him, but it is rare to see Yi Tong also so calm.

Meng Fu has seen it. She sat on the chair that Meng Xun brought over, and raised her hand to press Yi Tong's injured leg.

Even though Yi Tong could bear the pain, his instinctive reaction could not deceive him. When Meng Fu pressed his injured leg, his leg curled up involuntarily.

The legs are okay, and Yi Tong's left arm is basically unable to move.

"How?" The village chief took the pipe and didn't point it. He only reached out with the back of his hand, leaned his head and asked.

"The leg problem is not serious, and the arm is dislocated," Meng Fu tilted his head slightly and told Meng Xun, "Go to the yard to pick the herbs used by the village chief."

As soon as Meng Fu said, Meng Xun knew what it was, and went straight to the door.

At the same time, Su Di had broken a basin of hot water and came in, and there was a white towel on the rim of the basin.

"It's just a dislocation, isn't there a fracture? Look at Yi...what do you think of his pain?" Yi Tong's agent asked.

Meng Fu did not return, he only slowly rolled up his sleeves on both sides, then raised his head to look at Yi Tong, raised his eyes, calmly: "I will reset your legs first."

Speaking, she reached out and grabbed Yi Tong's injured leg.

Yi Tongs leg was already hurting, and when Meng Fu pressed it, his expression was so painful that it cracked.