Chapter 72: Who else but her?

Meng Fu is now shooting a magazine.

Now Meng Fu's resources must be approved by Su Cheng. Meng Fu has become very popular recently, especially after winning the title of "Best Idol", many teams are looking for her to cooperate.

It is clear that Zhao Fancai is Meng Fus agent, but as soon as he receives the notice, Zhao Fan will communicate with Su Cheng first.

Meng Fu has finished putting on makeup and followed the photographer to the studio. Zhao Fan followed her behind her with her mobile phone and muttered, "Its going to be open anyway. You give me a face and let me take a photo."

Meng Fu hasnt posted on Weibo for several days.

"You can't just find an angle?" Meng Fu curled his hair and walked in a windy manner. "Which angle do you think I am not good at?"

Zhao Fan holding a mobile phone: "..."

After Meng Fu gave a "tsk", he turned to the photographer beside him: "Brother, do you think I am right?"

The photographer couldn't help but smile, and his impression of Meng Fu Gao Leng suddenly changed.

Zhao Fan silently took three pictures with his mobile phone.

took a look in her hand, Meng Fu was right, she was three hundred and sixty degrees without dead ends.

After taking the photos, Zhao Fan changed Meng Fu's Weibo account and posted three pictures. There were no pictures. For those puffs, three pictures were enough.

"Brother Cheng, what happened to the live broadcast she received?" After Zhao Fan posted the picture, he looked at Su Cheng who had been standing at the door.

asked about the second variety show that Meng Fu is about to accept.

"Wait for Su Di to send you the script, she should like it." There was rain outside today, and the temperature dropped a few degrees. Su Cheng reached out and handed the umbrella and a coat to Zhao Fan, with a cool voice: "After the filming, you guys. Just go back, there is still a week left in the qualifiers, it's not very urgent."

Zhao Fan took it, remembering that Meng Fu did not wear a jacket when he came today.

She looked up and watched Su Cheng stretched out her hand to pull up the mask on the other side, and walked out the door unhurriedly. Zhao Fan had never seen Su Cheng even a little angry.

His name is Meng Fu, and he is always clearly "Meng Fu" every word. He is as warm and cool as he usually speaks, and is completely different from Su Di and those fans.

Zhao Fan was thinking, and the phone rang.

This is Meng Fus mobile phone. The caller ID on the phone is not signed. Meng Fu is still photographing the magazine. Zhao Fan paid much attention to Meng Fus privacy and did not answer it.

But the callers seemed very irritable, one by one.

When it came to the third call, Zhao Fan answered.

She just wanted to speak, telling the reporter that Meng Fu was shooting a magazine, and the other party did not give her a chance to speak: "Miss Meng, Im Steward Jiang. Madam hopes you will come to the exhibition soon."

The voice is serious, with a little coldness, and some inexplicable emotions.

Zhao Fan immediately understood who this person is.

Meng Fu's shooting here is very smooth, her eye movements are very good, the photographer couldn't help boasting while shooting, and took a bunch of photos in a row.