Chapter 105

In the back seat, Zhao Fan was miserable. She glanced in front of her, hoping that Su Cheng would relieve her.

Unexpectedly, Su Cheng only glanced at her from the rearview mirror, and then turned away. The eyes were too dark. Zhao Fan quickly explained, "Dont be angry, this is what this circle is like. In the entertainment industry, the highly educated Yes, but most of them are graduates majoring in film and television. The kind of academic masters that the "Our Youth" crew wants almost does not exist. The people on this crew are too real. Don't bother you..."

Zhao Fan persuaded with painstakingly.

"Who minds?" Meng Fu leaned back and lowered his eyes, as if thinking about something.

Zhao Fan: "..." But your expression and tone are not like that.

In front of , Su Cheng, who was driving, hooked his lips.

He is always cold all over, even though his eyes are full of chills when he laughs, and it doesnt reach the bottom of his eyes, with a smile at this time, the iceberg melts, and he can actually feel warmth from him.

Zhao Fan's mouth twitched, "It's fine if you don't mind."

Meng Fu ignored Zhao Fan and sat in the corner by himself, not knowing what he was thinking.

**

On the other side, Li Qingning, who returned to the crew, also received a call from the screenwriter of "Our Youth".

Calling herself at this time, Li Qingning guessed it might be because of Meng Fu.

"How is this kid?" Li Qingning is wearing the costume of the crew. He has heard the screenwriter mention this play, the youth series, does not require particularly high acting skills, and is very suitable for newcomers, so he recommended Meng Fu.

After hearing this, the screenwriter was silent for a while, and then apologized: "Mr. Li, I'm really sorry, because the heroine is hard to find in the circle. The director has been appointed last night. I also watched Meng Fu. Very spiritual, but the director decided Ye Shuning, Teacher Li, you should have heard of..."

He slowly explained the meaning of the crew to Li Qingning.

Speaking of which, Meng Fus vases are too serious, and the director has too high demands on the play, and hopes that the heroine can perform to learn the hegemony, the closer to the prototype, the better.

Ye Shuning was on "Best Idol" when her family attended, and her wall of awards was hotly searched. "Xueba" is also a person she has always been in the circle. It is not unreasonable for the director to choose her.

Li Qingning frowned, "Although Meng Fu has not studied in high school, I think she knows a lot."

Li Qingning has always been involved in a wide range of studies. She did two shows with Meng Fu. Li Qingning also found that Meng Fu could pick up whatever he said. He didnt know if Meng Fus grades were very poor, but her knowledge was absolutely inferior. low.

At least he has never heard of "phase space" and "Hamilton function".

The more I contact with Meng Fu, the more I feel that the black material on the Internet is unfounded.

He recommended Meng Fu to the crew, not a random recommendation.

Where did I think that the screenwriter unexpectedly appointed Ye Shuning.

Hang up the phone, Li Qingning couldn't help but press his temple, sat on the seat, called Meng Fu, and said sorry to her.

"It's okay," Meng Fu didn't leave as soon as she got out of the car on the mobile phone. She half-leaned on the car door, "Can I ask who his default person is?"