Chapter 1: already taken

Brook's POV
"Brooklyn Jasmine Miller, you have two seconds to get out of bed!" My mom shouted at me, pulling the covers off of me "ughh, what mom" I groaned "you're going to be late for work" she said angrily.

I quickly got out of bed, running into the bathroom, taking the quickest shower I have ever had. Brushing my teeth, making sure my hair is looking normal, wearing something quick,a yellow crop top, and a white tennis skirt, running downstairs, while putting my shoes on.

Taking the toast my mom handed me "what time is it" I asked in a rush,"10 minutes to 8, hurry up Brook" I rolled my eyes "ok, ok, I'll see you later, bye love you!" I shouted as I walked to the door "love you too honey, have a great day" she shouted back, as I walked outside.

I got really focused, and appeared myself to Hogsmade. I worked at honeydukes, and I knew Jason will fucking kill me, I walked inside the shop "you're late" Jason said, crossing his arms in front of his chest "sorry, I woke up late, won't happen again" he nodded, frowning his eyebrows.

I walked behind the counter, waiting for people to come and buy things, but it's 8am, no one buys candy's this early, I don't even know why I'm coming this early.

"Hey, Brookie" said Alex, my best friend "hey, Ali" I said back, she handed me a cup of coffee, "oh god, I love you so much" she chuckled "hello there beautiful" I rolled my eyes "hi Jason" Alex said back "woah ok" she rolled her eyes "sorry, but I would love if you'll leave me alone today, will you" he rolled his eyes "if you want to".

Jason is trying to hit on Alex, ever since I got the job "sometimes I wonder why is your boss so annoying" I shrugged my shoulders, she sighed "you won't believe who I saw yesterday" she said excitedly, while I was looking at her in a questioning look "Theodore Nott" I gasped, he is one of the most loyal worker of Tom Riddle and Draco Malfoy,holy shit.

"He is so fucking hot, he has dark green eyes, and a sharp and I mean very sharp jaw line" my mouth opened in an 'O' shape "Brooklyn, back to work" I rolled my eyes "there's no one in the fucking store, Jason" he rolled his eyes "there's your pretty little friend in here" she scoffed "back to work Brooklyn, go and arrange the new things that came or something" I rolled my eyes "sorry Alex, I'll see you later" she nodded "bye Brookie".

I walked over to the door, picking up the boxes, and dragging them inside the shop, seeing we got some new chocolate frogs, Bertie bott's, every flavoured beans, acid pops and sugar quills, I sighed.

Taking the boxes with me, and putting everything in place, moving around the store, back and forth, not resting for a minute. Somehow there were more boxes then I thought there was.

Meanwhile, the time has been moving faster, and the time was already 3pm, asking me how, I really don't know.

I walked back behind the cashier desk, people are on a line, waiting to pay for their sweets. People keeps walking inside the store, non-stop, and I don't have any rest time to have.

I finally had a break, thank god. I walked outside the store, going to the three broomsticks, buying myself a butterbeer.

I walked back to the store, after having some 'me' time, and taking a rest from smiling and saying to people "thank you, have a great day".

Then I saw the two guys, I never thought I would see, holy shit.

Tom's POV
"The room has to be done in two day, and if it won't, I'll rip your fucking head off ,understood!?" I shouted at my phone "y-yes sir" the guy I was talking to stuttered on the phone "good".

"Dude relax, we can put her in the guest room, until hers will be done" Draco said, walking inside our office "and you won't believe what she wore today" I smirked "I know, just waiting to see her without this short skirt on" Draco smirked back.