Chapter 39: Poison

Brook's POV
I groaned out loud as I woke up,my head pounding,feeling like complete shit,"hey" I looked to my side,seeing Lilian,"how are you feeling,dear" I groaned again,massaging my forehead to try and ease the pain,"well,as you probably realised,you got dehydrated,but there was also some kind of poison in the food,the rest passed out too,they're down,resting in the clinic,you were already here,so we did the check here".

I groaned again,feeling a bit of nauseous,"here's a bucket if you have the feeling of throwing up,some water,and I can call Tom and Draco if you'd like me to" I shook my head,looking down at myself to see I'm wearing these stupid hospital gown,"they changed you,just so you know" she made a syringe,filling with something inside of it,"w-what is this,Lilian" she smiled lightly,coming closer to me,"it's just something that would help you cure yourself faster,I know you hate needles,but I have to sweetheart,otherwise the poison can take it's place in you,and it has a lot of horrible side effects".

"Hey,Lilian,I saw she woke up" Tom was standing at the door,looking at me concerned,"is she supposed to be this pale" Lilian nodded,sitting next to me,"baby,you need this medicine" I shrugged one shoulder,acting like a little kid. Tom sight,slowly walking over to me,sitting on my other side,slowly interlocking our fingers,"look at me sweetheart" I turned my head to look at him,wiping my nose,"good girl,keep your eyes on mine,tell me how your day went" I frowned,"go on".

I cleared my throat,slowly starting to tell him about the day Draco and I had,"I'm done" Tom smiled at me,mischievously,letting go of his hand,which I apparently,was squeezing,hitting his chest,"you didn't even feel it,come on" I laid back on the bed after Lilian put a band aid on where she injected me.

"Want a change of clothes?" I nodded slowly,feeling all the pizza rising up,grabbing the bucket,puking my guts out,"oh baby" he grabbed my hair in a ponytail,letting me throw up,"I'll get you your toothbrush" I spit one last time inside the bucket,trying to get rid of this disgusting taste,"there you go baby" Tom Handed me an empty cup,my toothbrush and toothpaste,"I'll fill up your cup".

I started brushing my teeth,spitting it in the empty cup,my mouth feeling so fresh,"there you go,spit the water in the bucket,I'll empty it in the toilet" that was until I felt it all coming back up again,making me empty my stomach inside the bucket again,Tom coming from behind me,holding my hair up,rubbing my back,"everything is fine,let it out" I felt like shit,my throat felt sore,my back hurts,my head is pounding,"I'm gonna kill Jason" Tom muttered,making me frown,"he was the one who poisoned the pizza" I finally felt like I had nothing to let out,breathing heavily as I put the bucket on the ground.

"Lay down,sweetheart" I rubbed my eyes,falling on my back,"want to tell me why are you mad at us" Tom sat next to me,playing with my hair,"Draco just made me mad,it's all" he hummed,grabbing my hand,interlocking it with his,kissing it,"I'll get you some more water" he got up,letting go of my hand,leaving the room.

Meanwhile,I grabbed the tv remote,turning on the tv,I was connected to so many wires,I didn't even know what I was connected to,except for like an IV. Tom came back,putting the cup of water on my drawer,laying down next to me,wrapping his arm around me,resting his arm on my forehead,"you have a little fever,but I'm sure you'll start feeling better during the rest of the day" he stroked my hair,making me turn around,resting my head on his chest.

He kissed the top of my head as I played with his rings. There was a knock on the door,"can I come in?" I sighed,hiding my head in the crock of Tom's neck,"yeah" Draco slowly walked in,sitting next to me,seeing how nervous he is from the side of my eye,"darling,please,I'm so so sorry,I shouldn't have put pressure on you while you didn't want it" he rested his head on my ankle,rubbing it softly.

"It's okay" I muttered,grabbing his hand,"no,it's really not,be mad at me,slap me,kick my balls,please,I just-" he let out a deep breath,face palming himself,"I've been going through a very stressful time,with Lilith's wedding and Jason and Alex,I'm trying my best to not take it out on you,I'm trying to help you" he laid down on my other side,kissing my hand.