Chapter 38: You and me

Brook's POV
The moment Lilith parked the car,I practically dragged myself because of how tired I was. "Hey baby" I looked up,rubbing my eyes,pouting,"let me take you upstairs" he grabbed my cheeks,pecking me lips before picking me up,I pressed my head to his shoulder,snuggling my head into his neck.

I started crying,literally crying because I was too damn tired,"that tired huh?" I whimpered,crying quietly against his shoulder,wetting his suit jacket,"shh,shh" he stroked my hair as he sat on the bed,rubbing my back,"come here" he slowly took off his shoes,laying on the bed,bringing me into his chest,running his fingers softly over my arm,"go to sleep,sweetheart,we frustrated you too much" I smiled lightly,my eyes closed.

He pecked my lips again,than my forehead. As he rubbed my back in circles I quickly fell asleep,that was one hell of a day.

*TIME SKIP*

I woke up,alone,yawning,it was the best sleep I have ever had,"good morning sleepy head" Draco poked his head through the door,a smile plastered on his face,"ugh,shut up",he chuckled,walking over to me,ruffling my messy hair,"just so you know,Adam and Mattheo are still with the paintings on their faces" I smiled,crawling up to his lap,straddling him,"well,hello there" I snuggled into his chest,making him rub my back.

He stood up,wrapping my legs around his torso,starting to walk downstairs,"where's Tom" I snuggled my head into his neck,kissing the small hickey I made,it was very noticeable because of how pale he was,"he left for some business stuff" he lifted my head,smiling at me,"it's just me and you today" I hummed,pecking his lips,it feels weird and normal at the same time.

"Hey boss" Ares voice broke out moment,making em freeze,since what happened when my mom was here I didn't see him nor talked to him,"you know what,I'll talk to you later" he started walking away,"no Ares,everything is fine,what did you want to say" Draco rubbed my back,making my body less tensed,"uhh....the shipment from yesterday,the drugs and the weapons came here" I rubbed the back of my index finger against his neck,goosebumps appearing on the spot,"call Adam and Theo,put them in the basement and sort them with the other shipment".

He grabbed my ass in a firm grip,probably signing for me to stop,"yes boss" Draco waved him off,his footsteps fading away,"it tickles" he turned his head to me,kissing my nose softly,"does it?" I rubbed his neck again,making him shift uncomfortably,making me let out a small chuckle,"let's have a movie day,hmm" I smiled,nodding my head.

He walked to the movie theatre,holding me as if I weighted nothing. He sat me down on the small couch,"pick a movie,I'll get us some snacks" I scrolled through the thousands movies there was,"what about Deadpool" I mean,come on,have you seen Ryan Reynolds,"I don't know,I don't want you to drool over Wade" I rolled my eyes,again. He has been denying every option because he doesn't want me to drool over the main character,"the princess diaries?" He looked at me with a face of,'seriously',"hey,you are the one who told me to pick the movie,bear the consequences" he came back with a popcorn bowl,rolling his eyes,"you know what,sure,let's watch the princess diaries".

I smiled widely,pulling him next to me,laying with my back to his chest,him rubbing his fingertips on my arm,playing with my hair.

Alright,let me tell you,we didn't even watch the movie,at some point he just pulled me onto his lap,and we started making out. He was holding my hips fiercely,grinding me against his crotch,making me moan against his lips,"fuck,your moans sounds so fucking sexy" I tangled my fingers through his hair,pulling it,making him groan.

Someone cleaned their throat,making us pull away,"care if we join" Lilith,Ares,Adam,Theo and Mattheo stood at the door,making Draco groan,making me chuckle,pecking his lips,"don't you have anything else to do" he was very horny,"we finished sorting the guns and the drugs,and Lilith finished putting the inventions inside the envelopes,and to send them,and Mattheo had nothing else to do but rest".