Chapter 29: healing

Mattheo's POV
"I can't" I hissed in pain as Mrs. Allen sanitised my wound,"relax,darling,I know it hurts but you insist on not taking pain killers" she stopped,moving my finally clean hair out of my face,"Mattheo,sweetheart,if I won't continue,you'll have an infection,and we don't want that,right" I nodded my head,biting my lips in pain.

"Pain killers?" I nodded,giving in,"thank god!" I let out a small chuckle,taking the pills she gave me to reduce the pain,"there we go" I looked down at her hand,seeing her starting to stitch the wound,I hissed every now and than,I was in a little bit of pain,but I got used to it through the years.

She bandaged me,the four broken ribs I had. I was still laying in bed,in my bedroom,I didn't want to go to the Mrs. Allen's clinic,preferred a comfortable bed after two years of sleeping on the floor. I had liquid's tube attached to my right arm,blood to my left arm,I was finally eating normally,a fucking pizza,a water bottle,I was watching TV!.

"Hey" Tom knocked on the door,muttering quietly,"you can come in" I put the plate on the drawer next to me,turning off the TV,"can we talk please" he walked over to me,fidgeting with his fingers,"talk" I know he wants to apologise, otherwise I wouldn't have been here right now,"you're sorry,I know,anything else" he gulped,sitting at the end of my bed,"I made a huge mistake,Mattheo,and I know you won't be able to forgive me,I wouldn't forgive myself either,I'll never will,I-I just,fuck I'm so sorry" he looked up at me,he's eyes red a little bit,"it'll take you a lot more than that to make me forgive you" he chuckled a little,rubbing his eyes with his hands.

"I kinda missed your ugly face in the light" I put my wounded hand on his shoulder as he smiled at me,"give me some time,okay" he nodded his hand,patting his hand on my shoulder,"I missed you too,little brother,now keep eating,you're skinnier than usual" I gave him a glare,making him chuckle,"yeah,sorry,my fault" he got up,smiling at me before leaving the room,letting me go back to my pizza,and to my movie.

God it tasted so fucking good.

*TIME SKIP*

Brook's POV
Three weeks had passed,my casts are finally off,although,I still had elastic bandages on,"Good job,darling,keep going" we were at Mrs. Allen,holding on for Draco's life as he helped me walk,my legs felt wobbly,the consequences of not walking for two months.

"I'm going to let go" I snapped my head in his direction,"no. No no no no,I can't" he slowly looked at Mrs. Allen,then at Tom,"let's try something" Tom grabbed a chair,dragging it next to the door. "Come over here,and I'll let you meet Mattheo,normally,no cells,no chains,no bruises,my little brother,just like he's supposed to be" I gulped,this was very tempting.

Tom told me what happened,he tortured his little brother for nothing,Mattheo lied because he was scared of his own family,"I promise" I looked back at Draco,slowly letting go of me,I did the same,trying to balance myself,"come on,baby you can do it" I grabbed Draco's shoulder as I felt myself falling forward,"you need to try walking by yourself,darling,come on" I whimpered,holding his shoulder tighter,"I'm walking right behind you if you fall" I gulped,letting go of him again,too scared to do so.

I moved my legs very slowly,my legs hurt a little bit,"you can do it,baby" I nibbled at my lower lip,trying to balance myself,I kept walking very slowly,very small steps. I fell backwards,Draco grabbed me,"hey,hey,I got you,it's fine darling" I started crying after I fell for the third fucking times,"shh" he kissed my head again and again,rubbing small circles on my back,trying to make me relax,"let's try one last time,alright,maybe you'll success" I clenched onto him like a kuala,not wanting to let go,"come on darling,we can't carry you the whole time 'till you feel like you can walk" I whimpered,snuggling closer into his chest,"what am I going to do with you,darling".