Chapter 5: beg

Brook's POV
I fell asleep on that chair,until I felt someone playing with my hair "did anyone ever told you,you look so peaceful while you sleep" Tom.he kissed my head,I pulled through the restrained,my screams are muffled by the gag "shhhh,relax" he whispered.

He came in front of me,and chuckled,I gave him a stern look "what,you look cute" I just rolled my eyes,he chuckled again.he walked closer to me,taking the gag out "p-please don't hurt me" he smirked "baby,we were just getting started" just as he said that,Draco walked into the room "hello darling" he smiled.

I looked down at my thighs "so,what's next" Tom asked Draco "my hand,you already spanked her" Draco answered.I quickly looked up,and shook my head "and who said,you can do something about it" I whimpered "shhh,darling,maybe I'll go gentle on you" he caressed my cheek,that's the problem,maybe "you're going to see Toms dick now" I whimpered again "I am not going to jerk myself off!" Tom spat at him,Draco just chuckled.

"If you'll move Brook,I swear to god,I'll lock you in the basement,for the rest of the week" he crouch down in front of me,untying my legs,then getting up,and taking the cuffs off,he picked me up,sat on a chair beside,and put me on his lap.

"Deep breaths darling" he whispered in my ear,his hand came to my thighs,I shook uncontrollably,trying to get out of his grasp "Brook,don't make it harder than what it already is" I kept moving,he sigh,and mouthed something to Tom,Tom handed him something.

He put my hands behind my back,holding me in place,I felt cold metal on my wrists,he put the handcuffs on me "I didn't want to do it love,so,please calm down!" His tone scare me,so I calmed down "that's my girl" he whispered.

His hand got to my back,rubbing all the way down to my panties,taking them off,while tears streamed down my face "oh baby,relax" he wiped my tears away with his thumb,and planted kisses on my neck.

He rubbed his palm on my ass,before planting a hard slap on my right cheek,I whimpered loudly,more tears streaming down my cheeks "thirty nine more darling" 40 spanks?!?!???,is he out of his mind.

****

Half way through it,20 spanks,it hurt even when he rubs my ass,I winced "hey darling,relax,you're doing so good" he kissed my forehead.in the corner of my eyes,I could see Tom unzipping his pants,reviling his bulge,my eyes winded.

A hard slap on my ass,got me out of my thoughts,I whimpered again,Draco petted my hair "you're doing such a good job baby" I cringed at his word,they're acting like I'm a baby "s-stop,please,my b-bum feels numb" he smirked "I know darling,and I know you can do the rest" I shook my head "p-please" I stuttered "beg" I frowned in confusion "beg for me to stop" I looked down "okay,if you want to" he lift his hand again,I caught it before it could land on my ass "p-please s-stop" tears streaming down my face,he smirked.

"P-Please don't s-spank again" he smiled "you know you can do better than that" he caressed my cheek "please,p-please please,I'm begging you,it's hurt" I heard a groan from beside me,I looked at Tom,his hand were on his cock,moving back and forth,he looked up at me,not breaking our gaze,smirking "I thought you said you wouldn't jerk yourself" he rolled his eyes "f-fuck you" he moaned.

Draco put me in a different position,my bum in between his thighs,and my legs on the side,he brought my head closer to his chest,taking the cuffs off,rubbing my back,soothing me,my stomach growled "you hungry" he looked down at me,I nodded "too bad" he whispered.

He picked up the cup on the table,bringing it to my lips,"drink darling,it's ok" he kissed my head,as I sipped the water,I took the cup away from my lips,and Draco put it on the table.I could see Tom figure getting up from the chair,coming in front of me,kissing my forehead "I'm going to take a shower,I'll be back in five minutes" Draco nodded at him,and Tom smiled at me.