Chapter 24: go away

Mattheo's POV
It was cold,fuck I hate this. I heard his footsteps coming downstairs,I didn't do shit this time,and the ex of that girl is on the verge of death,he looks like hell,"good morning",he opened the cell,walking inside,sliding a plate in front of me,"alright" he shrugged his shoulders,unlocking the cuffs around my hands,"eat,bye!" He started to walk away,making me nudge him with my leg,making him lose balance.

"What" my older brother turned around,he looked tired,"the girl doing trouble?" He sighed,rolling his eyes,"not that this is any of your business,Mattheo" he put his hands inside his pockets,shrugging his shoulders,"I heard the screams yesterday,you need to make the soundproof,actually soundproof" he clenched his jaw harshly,bending down to my level,"don't get into business,Mattheo,you were out of them the moment you spilled shit to the order" he patted his hand on my cheek,more like slapping me,"first of all,you thought I spilled shit to the order only because I slept with some of the girls there,second of all,it doesn't related to anything,you're a fucking shitty person,and I'm not surprised that the girl doesn't like you" I spat in his face,making him punch me,hard,and I mean very hard.

"You better shut your mouth,traitor" I chuckled,laughing at his damn face,he lost my respect long time ago,"why can't you fucking believe me! I've been lying to every person that was here that I went against you two,because at some point I started to be scared of you,of my own damn brother,does this,in any fucking way seem normal to you?!" He chuckled,rubbing his forehead,"yes,it is,when my brother is fucking lying to me,and get Brook's name out of your mouth,you hear me".

"No,I'm not hearing you,what do you want me to do to make you fucking believe me I didn't do shit,do you want to make a damn veritserum,huh?,do you want me to murder one of the guys you planned to murder,what the fuck do I need to do to prove you I never fucking betrayed you!?" He looked at loss of words,"get on your knees Mattheo,with your hands behind your head" I laughed in his face again,"forget it,I'm not doing shit until you'll believe me".

He shrugged his shoulders,bending down to take the plate,"no" he pushed me back by my chest,"get on your knees with your hands behind your head,and you'll get the food" I sighed,getting down on my knees with my hands behind my head,"take a breath" he put the plate on the floor,at least he's leaving it to me,"take a breath Mattheo,I'm not leaving until you're taking a breath",I took in a shaky breath,trying to avoid the tears,"I may have hurt you-" I growled,opening my mouth to say something,"I didn't fucking finish,but you know I wouldn't kill you,you're my younger brother,I won't kill someone who helped me through life,and maybe a veritserum will get some information out of you".

With that said,he left the cell,locking it up behind him,giving me a middle finger as he left,making me roll my tongue to the inside of my cheek,"fuck you too" he chuckled,hearing his footsteps fading away.

Meet my fucker brother everybody.

Brook's POV
"Baby" Tom whispered in my ear,"baby wake up,you need to eat and take your antibiotics" I groaned,turning away from him,"darling you won't get away with that" I whined,"nooo" Tom chuckled,picking me up,"let go!" I whined again,making him huff loudly,starting to walk downstairs,"Tom please!" He put me in the living room,on the couch,"I'll be right back".

I just need to fucking walk now.

"Hello darling" a soft voice said from behind me,making me happier,"hi Lilian" she smiled,moving my hair out of my face,"how are you doing" I'm glad I have someone to talk to except from Lilith,don't get me wrong I love Lilith,but I don't have Alex,so it great I have another woman to talk to,"I'm fine" she gave me a confused look,knowing I'm lying,"now the truth" I let out a small quiet chuckle,"still in pain,huh?" I nodded my head,letting a confirming hum,"I'm sorry,love".