Chapter 21: hide and seek

Draco's POV
My mother ended her speech,everyone clapping their hands,I flashed her a loving smile,letting her know how much I'm thankful for having her,than realising,Brook haven't come back from the bathroom.

I turned my look to Tom,who was already looking at me with a clenched jaw,"where the fuck is she" he mouthed to me,rage all over his face,"she told me she is going to the bathroom" I mouthed back,my sight is bloodshot,"little fucking bitch" I whispered to myself.

Tom ran upstairs to her room,me following right after him,"fuck!" Tom kicked her closet door,"I want everyone to search around town for her,she couldn't go too far,I'm going to kill her" he shouted,running downstairs,"make everyone out of my god damn mansion,I don't want anyone here until Brook is tied up in her room" I whispered to Theo,Alex looked at me in shock and proudness,probably proud of Brook.

"Room" Theo whispered sternly to Alex,"Theo-" she pleaded,"don't make me repeat myself Alex,you don't want that now,do you?" He raised one eyebrows,challenging her,before she ran up to their room. "Mom?" She smiled at her friend,turning to look at me,"there's something going on,I need to finish the party" she frowned,"what's wrong,darling?" I sighed frustratedly,"business stuff,you know I can't tell you",she sighed back,"and father can start being suspicious" yes,she didn't invite my father.

She nodded her head,"okay sweetheart,I love you" she rubbed my cheek with the back of her hand,smiling sweetly,"I love you too" I smiled back,kissing her cheek,Tom came to me,"the alarm is going off in thr-" and the alarm went off,making people scream,what the fuck is wrong with them,"I'm sorry ladies and gentlemen,the party is over" Theo shouted,looking all over the room.

Everyone started to run outside as if we are about to shot them one by one,"what's wrong" Lilith came by my side,frowning,"Brook escaped" she crossed her arms,"don't,just don't say anything,will you" her mouth opened in shock,"you know what,I won't,don't come back to me when the poor girl will be traumatised for life" she walked away,going to Ares,who was talking with Theo and Adam.

"Cars just went to look for her" Tom came next to me,putting his hands in his pockets,"I'm going to make her regret the moment she stepped out of the house" I mutter,seeing the rest of the team leaving the house,putting their guns inside their belts,"no one is fucking resting until we find her,understood" I shouted to everyone,making them nod,"well,what the fuck are you waiting for?!" Tom spat angrily,making everyone run out of the house.

"Alex,look at me" we went up to our office,Alex sitting there,crying quietly while Theo was crouching in front of her,trying to convince her to tell us where Brook could possibly go to,"where can she possibly go?" She whimpered,shaking her head,"I-I really don't know!" She snapped,making Theo sigh,and get up,"liar" Tom mutter under his breath,"I swear I don't know!" Theo shushed her,pressing her head into his stomach,"when Brook needs a place to run away to,where does she go" Theo whispered to her,brushing her hair with his fingers,"mostly to her m-mom or me" she fidget with the hem of his shirt,sniffling.

"Wait,you live alone,right?" Tom questioned her,trying to hide his rage. I frowned,why would he ask that,"y-yeah,why" Theo wiped her tears with his thumb,"I know where she could possibly go to" Tom shrugged his shoulders,giving me a side look,"wait you think she-" the fucker is too smart,"I don't think,I'm sure,she already tried her mom,and the forest behind the mansion",Alex burst into tears again,realising we found out where Brook is,"you did a good job,sweetheart,it's okay".

"We're going to put a tracker in her,we already discussed this when she last escaped" Tom twirled his pen in between his fingers,distracting himself from ruining our office again,yes it happened already,"I'll make sure of that" I leaned back in my chair,sighing loudly.

She's going to regret even thinking about leaving.

Brook's POV
My mom drove to Alex's house,I was stressed out the whole way,fidgeting with my fingers,taking deep breaths in,"relax darling,everything will be fine,I promise you,okay" she took my hand in hers,rubbing it with her thumb,kissing my temples,"what if they'll find me,I-I don't want to go back" she smiled,nodding her head,"I know sweetheart,you won't go back,I promise" she gave a long kiss to my hand,making me smile softly,I missed her touch so much.