Chapter 7: home

Brooks POV
I woke up,to someone playing with my hair,as I looked up,I saw the snowy hair,and those grey eyes,"hi" he smiled "did she woke up" Tom shouted from the bathroom "yes,come out" Draco shouted back,Tom walked into the bedroom,slamming his door behind him,"you know how you scared me" he caught my sleepy head in his hands,gently laying it back down.

"What happened" Tom asked in concern,"I-I just felt sick after breakfast" I answered,too scared not to,"what did you eat" Draco asked "cornflakes" I avoided their gaze,"with milk?" Tom asked,I nodded,"I'll be right back" Draco got up and walked out the door,"I know Theo used forced on you,why are you still resisting" he brushed my hair out of my face,"cause I don't want to eat" I looked at the ceiling.

"The milk date was fucking done two weeks ago!" Draco burst into the room,making me flinch,"I'm gonna fucking kill Adam!" He shouted,frustrated,I got up,holding my stomach,feeling the puke coming up,and than throwing up the shit out of me,"fuck!" Tom yelled in concern and disgust,well I kind of puked on him.

Draco quickly unlocked the cuffs,picked me up,and went straight to the bathroom,putting me in front of the toilet,holding my hair,letting me puke,"let it out darling,it's okay" he patted my back,making me puke more,"sorry" he rubbed my back,"I'm-I'm so sorry Tom" I chocked out,"it's okay princess,I can changed" he laughed.

I stopped puking,leaning against the wall,"better?" Tom frowned,I nodded,"can I ask you guys something" the looked at me,"of course you can" Draco smiled "w-when can I go h-home" tear left my eye,as they groaned,"for gods fucking sake!" Tom shouted,"I thought we already discussed this Brook" Draco looked disappointed.

"This is not my fucking house,my fucking house is with my mom,and my friends,I'm fucking sick of this,I want to go home,I-I just want my mom to hug me" I brought my knees to my chest,and cried while they just stared at me,"Brook-" I interrupted him,"don't-don't fucking talk to me,just leave me the fuck alone".

They sigh,and I heard their footsteps fading away,god I hate them so much,they are so selfish,I never belonged to anyone,and never will.

I want my mom so bad right now.

Toms POV
I felt bad for her,she's right,we are selfish,but I'm not letting any other man touch what belongs to fucking me.

I turned on the cameras in her room,seeing her leaning against the bathroom wall,crying non stop,I sigh,feeling sad,if only I could hug her right now.

"We got him" Draco burst into the room,I looked up at him "who?" I frowned,"three guesses" I rolled my eyes,I hate him sometimes,"the fucker who didn't got me the money on time" he shook his head,"but I'm working on it" I rolled my eyes,"just fucking tell me already" I shook my head in annoyance,"Ray mother fucker Clark" my eyes open wide,"come again" did I heard him good,"we have a new punching bag,or most correctly,I have a new punching back" pointing at himself.

I smirked,"oh really" he nodded,"you have your brother,I'm going to make him die slow" I squinted my eyes,"said who,Mattheo has been here for almost two years,not slipping a bit,I'm getting bored of him" I shrugged,and appeared at the basement,"how are you doing buddy" I smirked,not looking at his face,as he groaned.

I walked to my favorite place in the house,seeing an unconscious guy,sitting on the chair,I'm gonna make this motherfucker suffer.I slapped him to wake him up,"hey,fucker,wake up" I slapped him harder,"yo,I'm gonna fucking kill yo-" and the fucker woke up,"I see our guest woke up" Draco smirked as he screamed through the gag.

"Listen,let's do this quick,Brooklyn Miler,sounds familiar to you?" I raised my eyebrow,and he quickly turned paler,"I asked you a fucking question,asshole" I said calmly,he shook his head,"you sure?" I raised my eyebrows,and I punched his face,"you better think twice before you touch my property" I punched his face again.