Chapter 33: Nightmares

Brook's POV
I woke up in panic.....again,it's already the third time this week,"hey,shh,I'm here" today I was sleeping with Tom,they are switching like every two days or every day,I don't really care,I feel like a burden because they wake up almost every night because of me,"I-I'm sorry,I didn't mean to wake you up".

He sighed,grabbing my waist,bringing me closer to him,"can we sit at your window sit" I moved his hair away from his sleepy face,"I need a cigarette anyways,come on" a cigarette?,he's smoking?,"only when I need one,it helps me relax" he sat on his window sit,me in between his legs. He opened the window a little bit,lighting up the cigarette he got from his drawer.

The cold air breeze float into the room,Tom tightening his grip on me,seeing goosebumps appearing on my arms from coldness. I followed the raindrops with my fingers,Tom rubbing my ankle while Inhaling the smoke,"how was with Adam and Theo today" oh yeah,I was with Theo and Adam on shopping today,"it was cool" I started walking more normally,I was healing faster than what I was before.

"What did you get" he blew the smoke out of his mouth,leaning his head against the wood wall,"new pants,t-shirts,a mug,because I need one that will be only mine" yes,it's very important to me,"and some new canvases" I finished them quit fast,if I finish one drawing,I'm doing another one,I'm bored,"wanna tell me what the nightmare was about" I closed my eyes,deciding to keep quiet,I'll start to panic and he knows that,but he doesn't want me to keep it inside.

"How was your day" I asked him softly,bringing my hand up to the window,following them with my fingers,"nothing new,the drug deal is being late,again,and we're so close to kill the fucker we made the deal with,Mattheo is healing slowly,but I barely talked to him,he asked for sometime" my eyes were slowly flattering close,I don't know why,his voice was....relaxing,"am I boring you,baby" I jolted awake,"no,I'm just-,your voice is relaxing me" he chuckled,kissing the top of my head,"it's alright,sweetheart,go to sleep".

And I was out like a light.

****

"Rise and shine,sleeping beauty" I whined as Tom pressed kisses all over my face,waking me up,"there's the morning face I love" he smiled,kissing my forehead,"oh fucking hell,I slept horribly" Draco fell next to me,making snuggle into him,"did you have a nightmare this night?" I sighed,nodding my head against his chest,"wanna tell me" I kept shut,I know I should not keep it in,but I just can't let it out.

"Did she tell you" Draco started stroking my hair back,trying to relax me,"she did like she did now,she kept shut,maybe it's a good idea to take her to a therapist" I jumped up,glaring at the both of them,"I'm sorry,what" I don't want to go to a therapist,they can't force me,"I'm not going,I'm completely fine".

"Darling,you haven't been sleeping for five nights now,you won't eat,you flinch easily,you whimper whenever you even hear the word knife,you cry when we go on a normal check at Lilian,and we don't fucking know why,,just try it,okay,if after one visit you don't want to go anymore we'll stop,and start taking things slow" I just shrugged,I already got used to all that,"we'll even get a therapist to come here,okay,we just want you to talk to someone".

I pulled away from him,turning my back to him,"darling,don't be like that,please" I sniffled as quiet as I can. Tom kneeled in front of me,making me hide my face in the duvet,"come here" he picked me up,setting me on his lap that I'm straddling him,"no crying" he kissed the side oh my head,stroking my head,"maybe you should try talking to Lilith" I didn't answer,I just buried my head in Tom's shoulder while Draco rubbed my back.

"I don't need to talk to anyone,I'm completely fine" I sniffled,"darling,come on,just one try" I shrugged my shoulders,hiding my face in his neck as I felt him getting up,"good morning" I heard Adam passing us,sending me a glance,a small smile on his face,"tea?" Tom whispered in my ear,making me nod in his neck,making him chuckle,"oh,sweetheart" he kissed my head again,smiling softly.