Chapter 22: broken

TRIGGER WARNING- this chapter contains a very high level of violence,cutting and blood.
If it triggers you,I advice you to skip this chapter.

Brook's POV
I woke up,with the same old headache,and a stinging at the side of my neck,that's new,I tried to bring my hand up to my neck,but she haven't moved,what the fuck. Panic started to build inside me,my breathing quicken,my headache became worse,"Brook,darling" no,no,no,no,please no.

I looked up,seeing the men of my nightmares,standing in front of me with a black button up shirt,a few buttons open,a black work pants,and their sleeves are folded up,revealing their tattoo,tears started to fill my eyes,"this is all your fault you know" Tom crouched in front of me,rubbing my knees,"it's going to hurt,just a little" he took off my pants,at least I'm not wearing that dress anymore. He stood up,kissing my forehead,"pick a number from 1-5" Draco whispered to me,his minty breath fanning on my cheek while Tom admired his knife section,making me whimper.

Draco saw I wasn't going to answer him,he gripped my jaw,making me look up at him,"I don't want to repeat myself" he gave me a stern look,making me gulp my tears,mumbling a small 'five',"I can't hear you Brook" he gripped my jaw harsher,making me let out a cry of pain,"f-five" he let go of my jaw,pushing me back onto the chair.

"She knows my favorite" Tom picked out a knife,making me let out a louder whimper as he flipped it and caught it a couple of times,"no sweetheart,don't cry" he put on his black leather gloves,bending down in front of me,cupping my cheek,"you're going to take it like a good girl,alright?" I bowed my head down,already feeling the knife slicing my skin. He started to slide the blade of the knife down my leg,a crimson colour starting to form,making me let out a hiss,"s-stop,stop!" I screamed out,but he didn't give a flying fuck,he just kept slicing my skin.

Meanwhile,Draco was admiring the whips,but I couldn't really pay attention,it was an overcoming pain,I couldn't hold back my screams,"I guess we added more into your section" he shrugged his shoulder after he cut both my legs,as if he did nothing. Next thing,Draco kneeled on the floor,grabbing my right leg,putting it over his shoulder,"your ankle doesn't hurt as much as he was before,right" no,please don't tell me he is going to break my ankle,"no" I said quietly,"Draco please,I'm sorry,I'm so sorry,I'm so fucking so- fuck!" I heard that crack,my leg feeling nothing but pain,I can't believe he just broke my fucking ankle.

I was crying none stop,it was too much,my leg was covered in crimson colour,along with the throbbing of the pain,both from the knife and the broken bone. He moved to my left leg,putting it over his shoulder,"hmm" he shrugged his shoulders,"p-please" he just looked up at me,smirking,before breaking my bone,making me let out a heartbreaking scream,"fuck!",even if the room was soundproof,I'm sure everyone heard me,"now I can make sure you're not leaving" he gently let go of my leg,putting it down.

"You have two seconds to take your shirt off" Tom started to untie my hands,making me look up at him,"w-why",he just stood there,staring at me,waiting for me to take it off,"I'm not doing anything until you tell me why?!" I shouted,tears still streaming down my face,"I'm not going to say it again,Brook" he clenched his jaw,giving me a warning look,"no" I replied softly,"no?",they both started to walk closer to me,Draco holding a fucking whip in his hand,"no,no,no,no,please no,I can't,please" I tried standing up,but me legs couldn't let me,"I'm begging you please" I just cried,nothing could help me here,"Brook,look at me" Tom said softly,"no,leave me alone".

They sigh,Draco came behind me,starting to take off my shirt,"n-no!" I cried out,trying to make him let go,"you're just making it worse" he whispered in my ear,succeeding to take my shirt off,"p-please" I whimpered again as he made me stand up by my hands,pushing me on my back,"just a little heart" Draco took a knife,carving a little heart on my hip,than Tom came over with the whip in his hand,and from than,I couldn't feel anything but pain,not hearing anything but my cries.