Chapter 15: marked

Trigger warning-knife,blood

Brook's POV
I woke up to someone playing with my hair,I was laying on a cold floor,unable to move my hands and legs,"hey princess" Tom,I got up quickly,"hey,hey,hey,no need to panic,you'll just hurt yourself" I started crying,"hey darling,shhh,it's okay" I shook my head,"you're just going to go through a little pain".

"That doesn't make it better" they stood up,"come on princess",Tom grabbed my forearm,"let's get this over with" Draco finished Toms sentences. Tom helped me up,and walked me all the way to the room I'm most afraid of,"please don't" I tried to pull away from Toms grip,but he held tighter.

"No!" Tom started to drag me inside,"just a little pain,I promise" he sat me on a chair,"we really didn't want to do this,you left us no choice" he took the handcuffs off,tying me to the chair,with my hands on each side of it,"if you'll move your legs I'll tie them too" he got up,walking up to the knives section,while Draco tried to lift the dress up,making me struggle,"you know better than struggling,darling" I whimpered in response,letting him lift it up.

Tom came back,with a small knife in his hand,"it'll take a minute,I promise" he gave me a smile of reassurance,"w-what are you doing" they smirked,"marking you as ours" Tom kneeled in front of me,"just a little pain,and blood" he stroked my cheek.

He brought the knife to my thigh,making Draco stand behind me,and cover my mouth,"everything is fine,I promise" he kissed my head,running his hand through it,without I even notice,Tom started carving with his knife. Screaming into Draco's hand,and starting to kick with my leg,"I stopped!" I stopped kicking,my whole leg was throbbing.

Draco removed his hand,starting to wipe my tears,which he probably felt on his hand,"it'll be over in a bit" I started kicking again,"I swear to fucking god Brook,I'll tie your legs!" I stopped,"good girl",I felt blood prickling down my leg,making me whimper,"this is almost over" he brought the knife back to my thigh,continuing to carve.

I let out a scream,making Draco put his hand on my mouth again,running his other hand through my hair,trying to calm me down,"I'm almost done baby" the pain was more than I expected,I screamed into Draco's hand,'stop' but it was muffled,"shhh,shhh,I'm done,it's over" he ran his thumb over the wound,licking the blood from his thumb.

He got up,taking a wet cloth,rubbing the wound softly,"you did such a good job" he kissed the top of my head,I bowed my head down,looking at my thigh,TMR,I looked back at Tom,he smirked,"tattoo would have hurt more" Draco whispered in my ear,"my turn" he switched places with Tom,"wait,wait,wait" he stopped in his tracks in front of the knives section,"what's wrong" I took in a deep breath.

"I'll give you a break while I chose a knife,okay" I nodded,Tom came in front of me,"follow me" he took a breath in than out,telling me to do as he does,"good girl,and again" taking a breath in than out,in and out,"got one,haven't used him in a while" he flipped it in his hand,it's had a small DLM,carved on the handle,"I'll try my best to make it faster" Tom came from behind me,"take one last breath" I obeyed,than he put his hand on my mouth.

Draco started to carve,I let out a loud painful scream,muffled by Toms hand,I started to kick,"come on darling,if you'll move less it'll end faster" I shook my head,"if I'll do it faster it'll hurt more,want me to do it faster?" I nodded,"take a breath for me" I took in a deep breath,"good girl,it's almost over,you're doing a good job".

He dig the knife back inside my thigh,going faster than he did before,making me cry harder,"shhh,I'm almost done" he took in a deep breath,Tom ran his hand through my hair,I cried,and cried,and cried,it was a horrible pain,my vision was blurry,I couldn't see shit.

"Hey,hey,I'm done,I'm done" he got up,taking a wet cloth,and cleaning both the wounds,I kept crying,"hey Theo,can you get me some pain killers and the cream" Draco said to Theo,who was standing at the door,'guarding'.