Chapter 17: guns

Brook's POV
Waking up,a headache,and tiredness,not feeling Tom beside me,"Tom" silence,"Tom are you here" I furrowed my eyebrows,"baby?,you awake" he poked his head through the closet door,"good morning" he smiled slightly,"just a second" he closed the door,probably changing his clothes.

He came out shortly,with his usual black suit,the three bottoms of his shirt are open,"can I ask you something" he looked at me,after brushing his hair a bit,and putting his cologne,"of course",he walked over to me,sitting on the bed,"what is the meaning of your tattoos" he smirked,"all of them?" I furrowed my eyebrows,how many does he have.

"I have five,for now,you probably saw the venom one and the one on my wrist" I nodded,"the venom one doesn't really have a meaning,but the meaning is that venom is dangerous,dangerous like me,and the snake around a sword is me and Draco's sign,he has one too,deadly and dangerous".

"What are the others" he smiled,fixing his sleeve,"you'll just have to wait and see" he smirked,kissing my cheek,"Tom" Draco shouted out of breath from behind the door,"you know you will open the door" Tom shouted back,"yeah you're right",Draco burst into the room,sweat dripping down his face,his platinum blonde hair is wet,wearing only a basketball pants,"oh,good morning" he smiled,"I see you are already dressed up" I could see the same tattoo Tom has on Draco's wrists.

"I'm gonna have a shower,I'll see you at the office,I need to show you something" Tom nodded,making Draco leave the room,"get ready,I'll take you downstairs to eat" I nodded. He bent down,kissing my cheek again,"uhh...clothes?" He turned around to me,before walking out the door,"I left you some in the closet" I nodded again,"thank you".

He left the room,locking the door behind him. I fell onto my back,holding my stomach,huffing loudly,before getting up again,and walking to the bathroom,I did my business,searching all the drawers and cabinets for a clean toothbrush.

I got out of the bathroom,walking to his closet,looking for the light switch. Eventually I found it,admiring the room,it had thousands of clothes,well the most are suits,he had drawers with locks on them,no idea why,not really care.....who am I messing with,of course I care,but I'm gonna leave it....for now.

I saw a set of clothes on a chair,why the fuck does he have a chair in his closet,anyways,there was a black knee length dress,with long puffy sleeves,and a slit going up my thigh,it's not that bad.

I put on the dress,checking myself,"baby,are you dressed?" Like he gives a fuck,he burst into the room,looking at me up and down,smirking,"what's the matter?",he came behind me,looking at me through the window,"I-I don't know" he furrowed his eyebrows,"you don't like it?" If I'm staying here anyways,why do I have to wear a dress?,"we have visitors".

"What" I whispered,"listen,we just need you to be your beauty self,and stay quiet,okay?" He rubbed my shoulders,making me nod,"let's go to your room to find some shoes" he grabbed my hand,dragging me down to my room,he picked up normal black heels,"if you're uncomfortable with them,tell me okay" I nodded,again,following him to their office.

"Good morning",Draco greeted,grinning,"good morning" Tom greeted back,sitting in his chair,"good morning sweetheart" Draco smiled,walking over to me,kissing my forehead,"come on baby" Tom patted his thigh,"you don't want to test my patience now,do you?" Tom raised one eyebrow,filling his cup with fire whiskey.

I walked over to him,sitting on his knee,"good girl" he kissed the back of my head,grabbing my waist,leaning me against his chest. I made myself comfortable against him,making him rub my hair,"you okay?" I nodded my head,giving him a slight smile.

"Good morning" Lilith came running into the room,giving me a smile as she sees me,"Giovanni is coming in an hour and a half,and Adam is making Brooks breakfast" Tom nodded,still running his hand through my hair,"you look beautiful Brook" Lilith greet,"back off sister,she's mine" Draco lift his head from his work,glaring at his sister,"I'm not a lesbian.....I think" Draco rolled his eyes as Ares walked in the room,clearing his throat,"Ray is doing trouble".