Chapter 36: safe word

WARNING- SEXUAL CONTENT

Brook's POV
"Yeah,sure,whatever you say" I laughed at Mattheo,who told me Tom used to fuck at least four girls a day,"what,I'm serious,he never gave a fuck,he just brought them home,fucked them,telling them to fuck off after he finished,than another girl came an hour or something later,believe me,he had way too many fucks on my bed".

"He's that good at sex?" I furrowed my eyebrows,looking at him with a very confused face,"from what I heard,yes,but maybe you should try yourself,huh" he nudged me with his elbow,making me shove him,clicking my tongue,him laughing like an idiot,"shut up" I threw a pillow at him,groaning in frustration.

"Sometimes,you're annoying just like your brother" he shrugged his shoulders,nodding his head a little,"well,we are family,aren't we" he let out an awkward smile,which I knew was fake,I didn't need to bring that up,"hey Mattheo" Draco came through the door,folding my hand as he looked at me,turning my gaze away from him,"the tattoo artist is here" Mattheo nodded. Tattoo artist?.

I furrowed my eyebrows,being lost in my thoughts until I felt Draco touching my wrist,my head jerking to his side,"relax,okay,I'm sorry,I didn't mean to scare you" he slowly unlocked the chains,picking me up,"what are you doing" I panicked as he threw me over his shoulder,I didn't do anything,"relax,darling,you're not in trouble" I wiggled my ass,trying to get out of his grip,"p-put me down" why the fuck am I stuttering,"sweetheart,relax" he opened the door to their office,putting me down on his chair.

Tom was sitting on the couch,without a shirt on,revealing his unbelievably amazing abs,and new tattoos,"you're addicted to those,you know" Draco sat on the other chair as Tom shrugged,hissing a little. He had a new tattoos,one behind his ear,one of a butterfly on his chest,the world devil underneath it,and two on his knuckles,on his left it said 'hard' and the one on his right said 'rough' in cursive letters.

The tattoo artist finished his last - I hope - tattoo for today,"thanks Max" Tom got up,turning around to pick up his shirt,showing me his new tattoo,too dangerous for love,I like this one the most I think. He gave me a small smile as he stood in front of me,picking me up to put me on his lap as he sat on his chair,"who's next" Mattheo got up from his place,taking off his shirt,why does everybody has a hot body,"what are we doing today,mate",Mattheo took a piece of paper out of his pocket,handing it to Max,"I didn't know you were that creative,buddy" Max chuckled,Mattheo shoving him away.

Max was a big guy,his body covered with tattoos,he had a dirty blonde messy hair,it looked like he didn't even care to brush it,dark green eyes,matching his skin tone amazingly. He had an eyebrow piercing along with a nose ring. I started hearing the sound of the tattoo gun,sighing,unfortunately,leaning against Tom to get comfortable,I felt him kissing the top of my head,smoothing my hair,"what tattoo are you getting" Tom asked Draco,who was too focused on the tattoo gun running over Mattheo's shoulder,"Lilith and I doing a matching one" they have a better relationship than I thought they have.

"Max!" Lilith came through the door,a huge smile on her face,"Lilith!" Max stopped Mattheo's tattoo who looked kind of relieved,"oh Mattheo,you sure this is the spot?" Lilith looked kinda concerned as she examined his tattoo,"yeah,and there's a reason for that" she sighed,sitting next to Draco,"alright,I'm done buddy" Mattheo got up,sighing in relief,"it'll hurt for a couple of days,but I'm sure you made the right choice".

"Wait,show me" he smiled a little,turning around. He did a tattoo saying 'went through enough to give up' laced around the long scar he had on his back,"that looks amazing,buddy" Tom interrupted my thoughts,making Mattheo smile as he started putting his shirt on,"thanks".

"Lilith come on,people will think I have a small dick!" Lilith laughed as she showed Draco the tattoo she wants to do,"then those peoples are not wrong!" Draco clicked his tongue,shoving Lilith a little bit,"you haven't even seen what I want to do" I huffed,turning around in Tom's lap,slowly examining his new butterfly tattoo,"you like?" I slowly lifted my head up,nodding,"want to get one?" I furrowed my eyebrows,"I don't think so,why" he shrugged his shoulders,moving a standard of my hair behind my ear,"you seem so interested in them" I hummed,tracing it through the nylon he had over his tattoo,"I like art,remember".