Chapter 4: running

⚠️Warning-this chapter contains blood,if it makes you uncomfortable,I advice you to skip it

Brook's POV
"Take your clothes off darling".

I shook my head,his arm around my waist tighten,"don't make me angrier,Brook" he demanded "n-no" I stuttered "Brook" he said in a threatening tone "no,I'm not letting you see me body" they chuckled "stand up" Draco demand,I hesitantly did "hands in the air" he demand again.

I took a glance at the door,she was a bit open,I took this chance and ran to the door "oh come on Brook,you wanna play hide and seek now,ok,I'm counting" Tom shouted,and both of them,started counting back from thirty.

I looked everywhere for the front door.finally I saw a trail of stairs going downstairs,no guards around,Tom and Draco probably told them about this whole situation.

I quickly ran to the door,twisting the doorknob,to find out it's fucking locked,"fuck" I mumbled to myself,I went to the kitchen,hiding behind the counter "ready or not,here we come" they shouted.

I heard their footsteps coming downstairs "you know Brook,I'm a great player,at hide and seek,it's deepens on you" Tom said,fucking hell Brook,what is wrong with you,"come on darling come out" I put my hand on my mouth,as I started panting heavily,I moved every time they got closer to me.

I heard them whispering something to each other "maybe under the table" Draco said sarcastically,fuck,they know where I am,"maybe in the cabinet" Tom said sarcastically "I know where you are" I looked down to see leather shoes "you need to find somewhere else to hide" Tom grinned,I let out a scream,and kicked him where the sun does not shine.

He fell onto his knees,groaning in pain,his face is all red,I felt cold hands wrapped around me,"got ya" Draco whispered in my ear,I tried so hard to get out of his grip,I screamed,punched and kicked,and accidentally,kneed him in the crotch.he let go of me,and fell to the floor,just like Tom did.

I took the opportunity to run away to their office,to look for a key,but on the way,I saw a door leading outside,down from the stairs,to my luck,it was open,I smiled,and ran outside,before they could come after me.

It had been two days.

But it had been to worst two days of me life.

Draco's POV
I got up from the floor,my dick still hurt "you good" I asked Tom,after he got up "yep,I'm going to fuck her,hard,I'm serious" he seriously said "don't worry,she'll have a nice little visit in the room" I said,gritting my teeth.

"Adam" I shouted,he quickly came downstairs "yes boss?" He asked "make a syringe,and call Theo,Ryan,Ashton,Adrian and Axel,Brook ran away" he crossed his arms,and gave me one clear nod.

I sigh and turned to Tom,who had his elbows on the counter,finger crossed,he looked angry "go take your anger out on your brother or something" he shook his head "I'm saving it for Brook" I smirked,as he did back.

"Boss" I heard Theo "yes?" I turned to look at him,he handed me a syringe full with liquid "thank you Theo.all of you,she can't go far,I want you to look every fucking where for her,if you're finding her,call us" Tom told everyone "what are you waiting for,go look for her" everyone quickly went out of the mansion to look for Brook.

I swear to god,I'm gonna spank her ass red,that she won't be able to sit for months.

Brook's POV
I ran,I didn't look anywhere,just ran,I was too scared to look behind,I ran and ran,"please don't find me" I mumbled to myself,while tears was streaming down my face.

I heard the sound of scrunching leaves,"come on Brookie,I know you're here" Tom.Fuck,Fuck,Fuck.I hide behind a bush and took a deep Breath "did you find anything" Draco "no,not yet,has anyone called you" he didn't answer,probably shaking his head.