Chapter 13: basement

Brook's POV
I woke up after a while,seeing darkness. I tried to move my hands,but they got yanked away from me,I tried to scream,but my screams were muffled.

I pulled on the restrained,trying to get Tom and Draco's attention,"relax Brook!" I heard Theo snapping,I kept pulling on the restrained,"oh my god,what!" He took the cloth out of my mouth,"w-what's going on" I mumbled,"lots of shit,it's none of your business" I opened my mouth to say something,but Theo took this as a chance to put the cloth inside my mouth.

The door got open again,"everything is fine,darling,you'll be out of this soon",Draco's voice said,I whimpered,pushing on the restrained again,Draco walked over to me,taking the cloth off of my eyes,seeing the tears that formed in my eyes,he wiped them away,"this is a part of your punishment,take it like a good girl" I started to cry harder,and pull on the restrained again,making Draco sigh in frustration.

He brought his hand to my cheek,cupping it,"everything is fine,I promise,it'll be over soon" I moved my head away from his hand,he groaned,and got up,walking to the drawer,while I kept pulling on the restrained,"what the fuck is going on!" Tom came,rushing into the room,he looked at me,crying,"baby,please relax,everything is fine" my whimpers were muffled by the cloth.

Draco came over to me,with a syringe in his hand,"now,this is or I'm injecting you the drug,or you're relaxing" I took a deep breath,trying to calm myself down,"good girl,now,as I already told you,this is a part of your punishment,take it like a good girl,and we'll be back soon" I shook my head,"what baby" Tom came closer to me,taking the cloth out of my mouth,"I-I don't w-want this" I sobbed quietly,"I know baby,but this is kind of necessary right now" I frowned.

Draco sighed,"my parents are coming for a visit,and they can't know you're here,but if you'll be a good girl,it'll pass faster than you think" he raised his eyebrows questionably,"I-I don't know" I said in a raspy voice,because of how hard I cried,"come on darling,just a few hours,I'll let you be in the garden after" I let out a small smile to myself,nodding,"w-wait" I stopped him before he tied the cloth around my eyes,"can I n-not be blindfolded" they looked at each other,"only if you're being a good girl".

I nodded,"I-I promise" they smiled at me,putting the cloth around my mouth,they both kissed my forehead,leaving my room,I just cried silently,I hope this will be over soon.

Draco's POV
"I'm freaking out!" I was in our office,pacing back and forth,biting my nails,"relax,Draco,you're on a much higher level than him right now,you don't need to be afraid" I took in a deep breath,"what if he's not going to be satisfied with the work I did".

Tom walked over to me,putting his hand on my shoulder,"she's crying again" Lilith,who was sitting on the couch,crossed her legs,"and you're really wondering why" we both rolled our eyes,"she does not deserves the way you're treating her,for god's sake,she's tied up with her mouth shut".

I shrugged,"this is necessary,I can't let mother and father know she is here" I brushed my hand trough my hair,"she doesn't even need to be here!" She snapped back,"this is none of your business,Lilith" I said calmly,and she scoffed,"I'm doing this only because I care about Ares,he's barely sleeping,and you two can get into serious problems,so please,try your best and do not traumatize the poor girl for the rest of her life" she took in a breath.

"She's going to be here for the rest of her life" I stood over her,seeing the rage in her eyes,"I'll make sure she won't" I smirked,"you can't break the oath" she chuckled,smirking back,"you can't do shit if I will,I'm your older sister,you won't dare to fucking hit me" she gave me a dirty look,"wanna try me" her smirked got wider,"it'll be funny watching you try".

Lilith has been training boxing since she's 14 or something. I clenched my fists,and just than,a knock disturb us,Tom walked to the door,opening it,seeing both my parents there,"hello Tom" my father greeted,"Lucius" Tom greeted back,"oh,here are my babies" my mother let out a small smile,walking over to us.