Chapter 25: time of the month

Brook's POV
Maybe it was the best night since that 'punishment',like I did wake up a couple of times,trying to make myself comfortable but I fell back asleep after a minute or two,well I had to sleep on my back.

"Oh come on Brook,are we back to the not eating thing,I thought we were already past that" Draco complained as I didn't open my mouth,"I'm not hungry,leave me the fuck alone!" I cried out,tears building in my eyes,"Brook" Tom approach me,crouching in front of me,"do you wanna check if you got your period?" Oh come on,not now,but I know I should check,so I nodded my head.

Draco picked me up,taking me to the bathroom,"there's tampons and pads in the cabinet,call me when you'll be done,okay" I nodded my head,making him smile,kiss my forehead and leave. I did my business,trying to open my legs a bit,looking down,seeing blood,no,no,no,please no.

I started crying,oh my god,fucking stupid hormones,I slowly opened the cabinet,trying not to hit my leg,and as I'm such a lucky person,I fucking hit my leg with the damn door,making me cry out in pain and Draco rushing into the room,seeing my condition,"oh darling,did you hit your leg" I just cried,those fucking hormones are making me look like a baby,"shh,it's okay" he wrapped his hands around me,pressing me against his chest,"i-it hurts" I cried into his chest,making him kiss my head and rub my back.

"Did you got your period?" He whispered in my ear,making me nod my head,"want me to call Lilith" I nodded my head,lifting it up from his chest before he left,and Lilith walking in,"time of the month,huh?" I wiped my tears with my sweatshirt sleeves,nodding my head,"can you help me up,so I can,umm-" she interrupted me,opening the cabinet,taking a tampon up,"give me your hands" I smiled up at her,which she returned,giving her my hands.

She helped me stand up while I put the tampon in,and she carefully put my pants and panties on while I held her shoulders,"thank you" she smiled,moving my hair out of my face,"you're welcome" I smiled back,we are smiling at each other again and again and again. Draco burst into the room,surprising me,"are you done?" Lilith nodded,giving Draco access to pick me up.

He took me to the room,laying me on bed,"do you want anything?" Tom asked me as he laid next to me,I shrugged my shoulders,snuggling into the blanket,"at least eat" I shrugged my shoulders again,making him sigh,"I'm not hungry" Draco rolled his eyes,sitting on the bed,"We're not leaving until you're putting a spoon of granola in your mouth" Draco said,making me frown "and believe me,we're not that busy today" I groaned,throwing my head back,slowly sitting up,taking the bowl on the drawer next to me,"good girl,also we would have forced you at some point because you need to take your antibiotics" I rolled my eyes,taking a spoon of granola with yogurt.

"How was your night" I licked my lips,cleaning the yogurt on my lower lips,"it was okay,woke up a couple of times" Draco hummed,examining me,smirking,"what" I asked,seeing he was really interested in what I was doing,"nothing" he answered normally,"you keep staring at me eating knowing I feel uncomfortable when people do that" he chuckled,bowing his head down,"I'm just staring at what's mine" he ruffled my hair,making me click my tongue.

"What are you planning to do all day" tom questioned,is he really expecting me to answer that question,"do I have anything I can do in this condition" I licked my lips again,cleaning the yogurt,"you can try though,I can take you downstairs to be with the others,they are doing 'games day,or something" it's a better thing than laying here the whole day,"yeah okay,cool",he smiled brightly,showing off his damn white teeth,"yeah?" I smiled back,making him chuckle,bringing his thumb to my nose,"yeah" he chuckled again,rubbing my nose before licking his thumb.

I brought my thumb up to my nose,frowning my eyebrows,"just cleaned some yogurt" my mouth gaped open in shock,making him laugh,"why are you laughing,this isn't funny!" I took the pillow from beside me,throwing it at him,"wait,wait,you looked cute what do you want me to do!" I clicked my tongue,throwing the pillow at him again,"alright,alright,let's take you downstairs" he laughed again,picking me up,taking me downstairs,"I got you a guest" he shouted as we got downstairs,making me cover my face with my hands as everyone looked up from their cards.