Chapter 27: Propose

Brook's POV
I woke up,hearing shuffles in my room and a few people talking. I sat up,rubbing my eyes,taking my glasses from the drawer next to me. There were more guards inside my room,one standing at the closet door,one standing at the bathroom door,one next to the bedroom door,and two standing at each corner of the room,all of them having a huge ass guns,wearing masks,a short sleeves black shirts,and black pants"excuse me?" No answer.

I furrowed my eyebrows,"Theo!" I shouted,he'll be the only one who'll answer me. He opened the door,poking his head through the door,"can you call Draco or Tom please" he nodded his head,closing the door. "Baby" Tom came into the room after a while,"what's wrong" he sat on the bed in front of me,a small smile on his face,"I don't know if you're sarcastic or not,because there are literally five guards inside the room" I pointed at all of them.

He looked at me as if he had an answer but couldn't tell me what it is,"umm" he rubbed the back of his neck,thinking of an answer,"what's going on" he slide his hands around my waist,picking me up,"put me down,hey!" He just threw me over his shoulder,starting to walk out of the room,"Tom!" He ignored me,still walking,"just fucking tell me what's happening!" He sighed,walking inside their office.

"Fucking hell Brook!" I bite his shoulder,me almost falling on the ground as he lost his balance,"what took you so long" I furrowed my eyebrows as I heard Ares' voice,"she asked questions about the guards in her room" he put me down on Draco's lap,snuggling closer onto him,I did it only because I know he feels bad about earlier,"you tired,darling?" I nodded my head as he started stroking my hair,"hey,Brook?" I looked up at Ares,humming,"listen I-" he swallowed hard,"I'll just show you" he took out of his back pocket a small red velvet box,making my eyes go wide,he wants to propose to Lilith.

"I need your help" I sat up,Draco wrapping his hands around my waist,"wait-,you approved this?" I raised one eyebrow at Draco,who just shrugged his shoulders,"as long as she's happy and safe,I approve this,but if he'll hurt her I'll start with sexually frustrating him,then chopping his dick off,then beating the shit out of him,than throwing him into a cell with no food for like a week,than I'll put more than one bullet in him" he gave me a smile between a smirk,as I moved uncomfortably in his lap.

"What are you planning" I turned back to Ares,who looked stressed,scared,tense,all at the same time,"Lilith doesn't really like big surprises,or surprises at all,so I thought about doing something next to the pool,I thought about inviting a couple friends,get some burgers and stuff,I-I really don't know,I'm so fucking nervous" his leg was jumping up and down,he was biting his fingernails,it was clear that he had anxiety.

"Ares,take a deep breath" he listened carefully,putting his hand down,taking a deep breath,and another one,and another one,"I think inviting her friends would be an amazing idea,if those annoying ass would agree" he let out a small chuckle,knowing I'm right,"hey!" Tom complained,making me smile a little,"help me out here,what does Lilith love?" I turned to look at Draco,who looked at me frowning,"seriously,you don't know what your older sister love" he shrugged his shoulder,making me roll my eyes,"I don't know,cats?".

"She-she likes umm,the rain,and uhh,dark green and black,and uhh....fuck I don't know!" You could see how panicked he was about this,well,he is proposing the woman he loves,"what are you usually doing for her birthday" he ran his hand through his thick hair,brushing it back,"I-I take her to Hogsmade to her favourite restaurant,she-she orders our favourite pasta,we ate that on our first date,than I take her to the beach to watch the sunset" he had a small smile on his face talking about her,you can see how much he loves her and care for her by the look in his eyes.

"So how about you find a way of getting that pasta here,and how good does the sunset looks from here,and set up some kind of a date next to the pool,like candles and roses or her favourite flowers,and kneel at the end and do your magic" he was listening carefully,probably repeating every detail I said inside his head,"I think the sunset looks good from next to the pool,there are not a lot of trees on that side,but I can help with the pasta or whatever" Tom waved his hand,he grew up with Lilith,I don't really know how he feels about it,he looked like he has been going through a rough day.