{3}

Aliyahs POV:

I woke up with and arm drooping over my stomach. I slightly turned around and layed down on my back seeing billie still fast asleep. I kept replaying that kiss in my head. Why doesn't it feel like that when I kiss boys?

And why did we actually get along for the first time? She was just suddenly nice to me. And also she has a dick?! That's pretty hot though to be honest but why hasn't anyone who's hooked up with her said that she has a dick. I never was told she has one.

I felt her move around and pull me out of my thoughts as she rested her head on my chest. Fuck. What's happening? Am I gay? Maybe I am.. I never feel this way with men. When I lost my virginity it wasn't special. It was awful. Maybe because it was with a man.

"Aliyah?" Billie croaked out in a raspy deep voice.

"y-yeah?" I said looking into her hazy eyes.

"Why the fuck are you awake its 7 am" she yawned checking her phone, squinting at the bright light.

"We have school billie" I reminded her. "Nah school is closed because of the storm. Now go back to sleep" she ordered. School's closed? Yay I guess. Billie nuzzled her head into my waist and closed her eyes.

___

I yawned and stretched as I woke up for the second time. I opened my eyes and saw billie getting dressed. Well undressed. I wanted to look away but she was about to pull down her boxers and I was curious.

She pulled them down and out springed a giant cock. Like huge. My eyes widened at how big it is. It has to be atleast 9 inches. Jesus christ. Billie turned around my way and I quickly shut my eyes.

I began 'stirring awake' to make it look like I just woke up. I opened my eyes again to see billie with a soft look on her face as she studied mine. She was pulling her playboy bunny sweatpants up. "Hi" I smiled gently.

"Morning" she said breaking eye contact and looking away from me. "What time is it?" I asked.

"Like 10 am or sum" I nodded at her response and sat up. I went onto Instagram and checked who was liking my recent post.

luvaliyah: you ain't nothin but a lost cause🤷🏽‍♀️Liked by jaidennn, amelia

Liked by jaidennn, amelia..babe and 193 others

Jaidennn: YALL LOOK AT MY BEST FRIEND
|luvaliyah: @jaidennn 😭❤

I laughed as I read jaidens comment. He's always been the number one person to hype me up. "Watcha looking at?" Billie asked as she plopped down beside me. "Just my Instagram comments" I said keeping my eyes on my phone.

"Whats ya name" she asked pulling out hers and going to insta. I told her my name and watched as she searched for it. "You already follow me?" She smirked. "Yeah since sophomore year" I laughed slightly. Why are we getting along this is so weird.