{16}

Aliyahs POV:

6 months later

I stood up and waddled to the kitchen to see what billie is up to. "Baby sit down you're having a baby in 2 weeks!" Billie said bringing me back to the couch. "Its okay billie I can walk" I laughed. "But what if your water breaks all over the kitchen floor and you slip?" She said throwing her arms about.

Update on life, I officially turned 18! We're graduating next week which is extremely scary. Everyone ended up finding out about the pregnancy since ya know, I have a giant bump. Most people are very supportive though.

I basically moved in with billie since we're going to live together when the baby is out anyways. Finneas got put into rehab and is better now. He actually found a girlfriend called Claudia. Shes the sweetest and they live in Claudia's house.

Me and billie never actually ended up finding out the gender of the baby. We thought it'd be cool if it was a suprise but now we don't know what clothes to buy. We bought some gender neutral pajamas but no outfits. So today is the gender reveal party.

At my last ultrasound I asked them to keep it a secret and put it in an envelope. Then we gave the envelope to a fireworks company who made fireworks that will spell if its a boy or girl. Shit cost a lot of money so it better work.

"Billie when are people coming over?" I asked propping my legs up on the couch. "At 7 so in about 5 minutes" she said looking at her phone. We needed to wait until it was dark for the fireworks or else it would have been pointless.

"And is everything out and ready? Food, drinks etc" I asked. "Yes everything is ready. Don't worry" she leaned down and kissed me. Billie is wearing this big extravagant outfit with matching nails while I'm just wearing a maternity flowy dress.

 Billie is wearing this big extravagant outfit with matching nails while I'm just wearing a maternity flowy dress

*knock knock*

"I'll get it" billie stood up. "Sit your ass down you've been doing stuff all day" I said standing up. I limped to the door and opened it, smiling when I saw my mom.

"Hi mom!" I pulled her in for a hug. "Hi baby! Look at you! You look amazing!" She said looking me up and down. "Thank you! You look great too" I smiled. I let her in and she made her way over to billie, hugging her too. "Look at you all fancy or whateva" she said looking at billies outfit.

Another knock came from the door and I opened it, revealing billies family. We all greeted eachother and we showed them where to sit. Next were our friends. Surprisingly, everyone brought gifts which me and billie weren't expecting. So thoughtful.

Once everyone was here we all went to the back yard to light the fireworks. "Okay is everyone ready?!" Billie yelled. Everyone ''wooo'd" and clapped their hands.

"5, 4, 3 , 2, 1!"

Me and billie pushed the lever and the fireworks exploded into the air. Pink glitter went everywhere and the gender showcased in the sky.

Girl

Everyone started screaming and clapping. Billie pulled me in for a kiss and let it linger for a moment before pulling back. "We're having a baby girl bitches!" Billie squealed.

Everyone started rushing over and giving hugs and congratulating us. "I can't believe it!" I gushed to billie. "I know!" She jumped up and down holding my hands.

Zoe, drew, amelia and jaiden came over and personally congratulated each of us. "This kid is gonna have 3 godmothers and 2 godfathers" I laughed. "Who are they?" Amelia asked.

"Zoe, drew and you are going to be the godmothers and finneas and jaiden are the godfathers" Billie explained. "Wait we get to be godmothers?!" Zoe asked. We nodded laughing as her and drew started squealing.

"Alright who wants cake!" I asked everyone to which they cheered.

___

The party ended at around 9 and me and billie grabbed all the gifts and headed to bed exhausted.

"Aw look billie! A little pair of shoes" I cooed at the tiny pair of shoes. Billie opened another revealing a onesie with "I love my mommy's" on it. So far we have gotten the cutest clothes, toys, books and shoes. I opened the last present revealing a little Teddy bear. It was a traditional golden bear but with a little red bow on its neck. "Cute" I pouted showing billie.

We both stood up and took all of the presents to the nursery. The nursery walls are yellow with bunny's all around it. Her crib is white with a nice design and we bought her a vintage pram that would be traditionally used in the 80s or 90s.

Me and billie made our way back to our room and collapsed down on the bed. Mr brightside began playing on the radio in our room.

Billie gasped when the song came on and stood up. "Dance with me!" She said. "Im tireddd" I whined. "Girl im begging you right now. Dance. With. Me." She said pulling me up which made me laugh. "Okay, okay"

It started out with a kiss
How did it end up like this
It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss

Billie spun me around and kissed me making me laugh. "Now I'm fallin asleep and shes calling a cab while he's having a smoke and shes taking a drag!" She sung while dancing. Billies voice is so beautiful. I wish she'd sing more.

"He takes off her dress now!" Billie made that really cute smiley face while taking off my dress. She started singing softly while she slipped my dress from my skin. She carefully laid me down on the bed and kissed my lips softly.

As she pulled back she looked down at my boobs. They've become very full from the pregnancy which billie is NOT mad about. "I hope you know I love absolutely everything about you. Your stretch marks, your face, your hair, your skin. Everything." She whispered as she kissed my jawline.

"Billie" I whimpered. "Shhh I've got you" she assured me. She let her hand travel to my heat and brushed off of it gently. "I love how wet you get for me mama" she said kissing the wet spot on my panties.

"Greetings from california" started playing as billie looked at me for consent. I nodded and received a devious smirk.

She pulled my red lace underwear down revealing my glistening pussy. Billie tied her hair back before taking a long drag with her tongue. She pulled back and rubbed my clit in circular motions with her middle and ring finger. 

I grabbed the sheets as she quickened her speed. "Fuuuckkk" I moaned arching my back.

Handcuffed and i thought of you
I made love and i thought of you
My daddy died, I thought of you
My sister cried, my mama too

My breathing quickened as she stuck two fingers in me. "Fuck you're tight" she said in a whisper as she bit her lip. I grabbed her hair, yanking a little. As I felt my walls begin to close around her fingers, she added her tongue. I tried my absolute hardest to not cum as I felt a knot form in my stomach.

"Billie! Fuck I cant hold it" I said, my legs starting to shake. "Do it princess" she said as she connected her mouth to my heat. I let loose as my back arched and I let out screams of pleasure.

As I relaxed I looked down, seeing billie with cum dripping down her chin. My chest rose and fell as I caught my breath. Billie grabbed a towel and wiped her chin, then gently wiped my vagina. She kissed my thighsand grabbed fresh underwear and pajamas for me.

My eyes fluttered shut as billie got my dressed into my clothes. She took off her own, leaving her in her boxers and a sports bra and carried my under the covers.

"Goodnight my princesses" she kissed my lips and my stomach.