{23}

Aliyahs POV:

I woke up to someone slapping my arm. Low and behold it was scarlet. "Mommeee" she screeched throwing a present at me. "Girl that was uncalled for" I said as billie burst out laughing.

Today is Christmas and my poor family have to spend most of it in the hospital. At 2 p.m. I'm allowed to go home for a couple hours but I have to be hooked up to a monitor thing and drag it around with me. A nurse will be coming too just in case.

"Happy Christmas baby doll" Billie leaned down and kissed my lips. "Thank you" I blushed. "Its small but the rest of you and scarlets gifts are at home" she said watching as I opened it.

I opened a little box and saw a necklace.

There's nothing you could do or say, I can't escape the way I love you.

I felt my eyes water as I read what the necklace said. "Billieee" I wrapped my arms around her. "I love you forever and ever" I said in her ear.

*istg if I get bullied for this timeskip🖕🙄*

After talking with billie for awhile I stood up and went and got my nicest clothes that I brought here. A pretty matching two piece, kinda like Cher's from Clueless but in pink and with pearls. And i have a pretty ruffled white shirt to go under it.

Billie closed the door to my hospital room while I got dressed. Because of my lung cancer and how its spreading I need to be in an isolated room. Not fun.

___

"Dont worrie suzie I can walk" I said as my nurse held my hips while I walked into my home. "You might fall. Then you'll have cancer and a broken hip"

Billie burst out laughing before I sent her a glare. I walked into my kitchen and screamed as people shouted "happy Christmas!"

My entire family was here. Billies family was here. Even my dad was here..

"Awhh hi guys" I smiled as dragged my tall monitor over to the group of people. I hugged everyone until it got to my dad.

"Funny you decide to show up as soon as your daughter is sick" I scoffed. "Im sorry aliyah. I didn't know how to deal with the whole pregnancy thing or how your gay. I want to be part of my daughters and granddaughters life" he said.

"Well maybe they dont wanna be apart of yours" I turned around and walked over to scarlet who was crawling around the kitchen. "Baby can you pick her up for me" I asked billie. "Of course" she grinned and handed me my baby.

"Aliyah look over there" Billie pointed to the counter. I looked over and saw at least a hundred gift bags. "Jesus christ who are they for" I laughed as scarlet tried pulling out my breathing tubes from my nose. "Baby they're all for you" Billie grinned.

My mouth dropped as I laughed. "Why so many?" I asked in disbelief. "Because we love you" she smiled with her teeth and leaned in to kiss me. "Get a room you two" I heard a familiar voice say.

I turned around and saw Amelia and Jaiden. I haven't spoken to them in months..

"Oh my god hi!" I gasped giving them a hug. "I missed you" jaiden mumbled into my shoulder as I hugged him. "I missed you more dude" I squeezed. I let go and went to give amelia a hug. "Mama" scarlet said reaching her arms out to billie. Billie took her from me and I gave amelia a hug.

"How's your treatment going?" Jaiden asked with concern. "Its going good. I'm not sure if its working or not but I have to carry around this stupid thing" I said looking at the monitor. "Is your hair falling out?" Amelia asked. "Amelia what the fuck you don't ask that!" Jaiden slapped her. "I'm curious!" She shrugged.

"Yes its starting to fall out a little not a lot" I laughed.

"Okay everyone who's hungry?" Maggie asked. Everyone cheered and made their way to the table where all of the food was. Something made my stomach turn and I ran to the bathroom.

I leaned over the toilet as I threw up my breakfast. I cried remembering i forgot to take my medicine today. I'm so fucking stressed.

"You good mama?" Billie asked softly as she came in. "I forgot to take my pills today and now I'm throwing up" I sobbed as I flushed the toilet. "The nurse will have your pills in her bag, go take them before you eat okay?" Billie asked. I nodded as she kissed my cheek. I brushed my teeth and headed out with billie.

"Suzie could I have my pills. I forgot to take them today" I asked her as she ate. "Of course darlin let me get them for you" she said reaching in her bag. I got a glass of water and came back. She handed me 6 pills and I thanked her before sitting down beside billie.

"Are you okay hun?" Maggie asked. "Yeah its just nausea. I forgot to take my medicine today so thats why I threw up" I grinned as I took my first pill. You can tell that everyone feels really bad for me just by looking at their eyes. I don't want it that way though. I'm fine.

As I finished taking my medicine I spooned some food onto my plate. As expected, I was asked many questions about my cancer. Billie seemed pissed that people were asking more personal questions but I rubbed her hand under the table to basically let her know that its fine. People are just curious.

As I finished my food I spoke more with everyone. I feel like I'm slowly loosing my friends and family because of my treatment. I can never leave that stupid room in the hospital. Everyone has to do things for me. I hate it.

"Im just gonna head to the bathroom. Make sure scarlet doesn't hurt anyone or herself" I said to billie. She laughed and nodded as I headed off. I got in and locked the door before I started aggressively coughing. I grabbed a tissue and held it over my mouth.

Finally I stopped and pulled the tissue away only to see blood. Fuck..

I threw it away and brushed my teeth again. I took a moment to look at myself in the mirror. I look awful. Big bags under my eyes, i lost a lot of weight, bruises all over my body, chapped lips. How does billie still like me. I'd dump me in a heartbeat if I was her.

___

"Okay aliyah its time to head back to the hospital" suzie told me. Its 8 p.m. and everyone is gone. I just hate being alone in that hospital. I wish billie could stay. My eyes glossed over and I hugged and kissed billie goodbye. "I love you so much. I'll see you and Scarlet tomorrow?" I asked as I gave my baby a kiss and hug.

"I'll be by your bed when you wake up" she grinned kissing me one more time. God shes perfect. "I love you both, bye" I waved as I got into suzies ambulance car thing. "We love youuu" Billie blew a kiss from the door with scarlet in her arms.

I rested my head against the backseat window as I cried. I just want to be able to spend more time with my family, is that too much to ask?