{27}

Aliyahs POV:

Today my nurses are letting me out for the day. My baby turned 1 just yesterday but we never got to fully celebrate.

I had gotten dressed in a beautiful long dress that hugs my body. Clothes are looking so much nicer on me now that I've gained back the majority of my weight.

 Clothes are looking so much nicer on me now that I've gained back the majority of my weight

As I installed my wig I sung along to the music that was playing in the background. Its one of my favourites, Cloud 9 by beach bunny.

You remind me how to fly
Lately, I've been feeling un-alive
But you bring me back to life

I finished with my wig and edges and smiled. I feel pretty.

"Sooo where do we wanna go?" I asked billie as I did my makeup

"Sooo where do we wanna go?" I asked billie as I did my makeup. "Maybe out for some food and we can come home and relax? We can invite people over too" She suggested.

"Ugh yes I miss home" I said puckering my lips. I exited the bathroom and came over to billie.

"Sheeesh" she bit her lip and inspected me. "Perve" I laughed. "Im admiring you. Can't your girlfriend admire you?" She teased. "You can" I laughed.

"Mommy pee-tee" scarlet said smilling at me. "Thats right mommy is pretty" Billie added. "Shush the both of you before i cry" I chuckled. Billie grabbed scarlet and our stuff and I made my way out with my monitor.

I carefully folded up my monitor as we got to the car and put it beside me.

"Scarlet baby where do you want to go for num nums?" Billie asked. Scarlet stayed silent. "Babe she doesn't understand you" I laughed. "You right, lottie we're going to Mc Donald's" Billie said.

Scarlet loves it here. Probably just because of the filthy play area.

In just 15 minutes we were there. I got out of the car with my monitor and unfolded it, dragging it along with me. We got inside and scarlet screeched at the play area.

"You wanna go play?" I asked. She squealed a little and tugged on billies hand. "Babe you go take her there, I'll order" I smiled. Billie agreed and headed off.