{21}

Aliyahs POV:

Billie let me take her car and drive to the doctors. She was so persistent on me going so I just decided I would. She scheduled an appointment earlier and they were able to fit me in for 6:20 p.m.

I cut on the radio and let the music drown out my silly thoughts. I zone out while driving sometimes which isn't a good habit but its honestly relaxing. I need to get me one of them airplane mode cars.

I pull into the clinics carpark and get out, bringing the keys and my phone with me.

"Hi, appointment for aliyah brown" i said to the lady at the counter. "Welcome back aliyah, doctor Degan will be with you shortly" she spoke. I headed into the waiting room and texted billie while I waited.

Me: are my babies okay?<3

Bil♡: yes we are princess💕
When are u gonna see a doc?

Me: im glad to hear:) a doctor
should be here in just a minute.

Bil♡: okay mama. stay
safe we love you so much<3

Me: I will. I luv you guys too🥰💕

"Aliyah Brown?" A doctor called from the door. I smiled and stood up, following him to a room.

"Take a seat aliyah. I'm Doctor Degan. What seems so be the problem?" He grinned softly.

"Well I've had this harsh cough for around 7 months or so. I've had no other symptoms really, just that cough. But my immune system has been really weak too" I said playing with my fingers as I watched him nod.

"Oh okay.. so is there any medical history of chronic illnesses in your family?" He asked. "Well my grandma had cancer and my aunt had a brain tumor" I spoke, frowning as I relived those horrible memories.

"Mhm. Im sorry to hear that. And did either of them pass away?" He puzzled. "My grandma did but my aunt survived" I nodded.

These type of questions continued on until he decided to do a few physical tests. "Open wide" he said as he placed a popsicle stick on my tongue and shoved a light down my throat. Lucky for him my gag reflex is non existent thanks to billie.

He did a few more physical tests before deciding to take a scan of my body. This worried me as its only a cough. I'm literally fine.

The scan was quick enough but he didn't look too happy. "Okay aliyah follow me back to the room" he said leading the way. I followed and sat back down. "So I'm going to need to have a surgeon preform a biopsy if that's okay with you?" He said calmly.

"a-a biopsy? Is that necessary? I mean its just a cough" I said, anxiety running through my blood. "Yes it is necessary. Its just- im worried about these scan results as it isn't showing what usually should come back" he said looking at papers.

"Well okay..if its necessary. Could I just call my girlfriend and let her know?" I asked. "Of course, take your time" he said leaving the room.

I dialed in billies number and let it ring. On the 3rd ring she picked up.

"Hi sweets, how are you?"

"Hi billie. So um, they need to preform a biopsy.."

"A biopsy? Is it serious? Are you okay? Do you need me to come over?"

"Dont worry im okay. The doctor gave me a scan and said the test came back not normal. They said they need to preform a biopsy as it could be serious. Stay home with Scarlet though, she'll be fussy up here" I spoke.

"Okay mama, you're going to be okay. I love you and call me or text me wherever you need me" she said softly.

"I love you too billie, I will" I made a kiss noise before ending the call.

Minutes later, the doctor enters the room again. "Okay so we have a surgeon whos free to preform the biopsy. It won't take long but I need you to put on these" he handed me a hospital gown and a hair net thing.

I went to the bathroom and got dressed, folding my clothes and re-entering the room. I placed my clothes down on the chair along with my keys and phone and followed the doctor to the surgery room.

The surgeon greeted me and ran me through the details of what he was going to do. I was lowkey grossed the fuck out but just nodded.

-after the surgery-

I woke up in a room, in pain. "Ah miss brown, glad to see you awake" Doctor Degan smiled. "What time is it?" I asked with a croaky voice. "7 p.m." he said checking his watch.

"Fuck, when can I go home?" I asked. Billie's going to be worried sick. "Soon. We're going to get you some apple juice as you need fluids and you can relax for a little and then get dressed and head home" he beamed. I nodded and relaxed a little. "Would I be able to get my phone?" I asked. "Yes of course. I'll get it for you now" he headed out. I wanna facetime my babies.

He returned just minutes later and handed me my phone. After thanking him, I went to facetime and facetimed billie. I look like a hot mess. Bags under my eyes, crusty ass lips.

"Baby? Are you okay?" Billie spoke.

"Hi my love. I'm good, their gonna let me go soon. They just need me to drink some juice and I can get dressed and head home. Are you and Scarlet okay?" I quizzed looking into her deep blue eyes.

"Im glad you're okay, I was worried. Lottie is in bed fast asleep. And I'm all good, just watching criminal minds" she said while eating what looked to be takis. I pouted at the nickname she used for scarlet and said my goodbyes.

A doctor handed me a juice box and I drank it as fast as I could. I just wanna go home.

"Okay Miss Brown you're free to go, just get dressed and you can leave" Doctor Degan beamed. I thanked him and headed off to get dressed.

When I was finished I came back to the original room I was in and grabbed my stuff. "Your results will return in between 2-14 days" the doctor said as I left the room.

We parted ways and I headed home. Im praying I'll be okay. God, what if it is serious..