{10}

Aliyahs POV:

"Adios finneas we're leaving" Billie yelled before slamming the door and leaving. We got into her car and buckled ourselves in as she started driving.

"Why didn't we bring shark?" I asked. "Because he took a shit in a pair of my shoes before we left so he's in time out" she said sucking her teeth, clearly annoyed. I tried holding in my laugh but failed.

"Aliyah its not funny they're gucci!" She pouted like a baby. "Just clean them" I said still laughing. She shook her head, suppressing a laugh and exhaled loudly as we pulled in at 7/11. I got out of the car and walked in with billie. It was empty apart from one other lady who was taking money out of the bank machine.

"Good evening ladies" the man at the till said. We both smiled at him along with saying a hello. "Watcha gonna get" Billie asked wrapping her hands around me from behind as we walked through the aisles. "Probably a slurpee and chips" I replied. We made our way to the slurpee machine and I grabbed a large cup, billie still attached to me.

"Girl you're gonna have to let go while I do this" I laughed looking at her. She rolled her eyes playfully and let go as she got a medium cup. I started filling mine up until billie pushed my cup to the side making it splatter all over the candy.

"Billie you did that for what?!" I started laughing. "I want this flavor and your ass takes too long" she said now smirking as the blue slushy filled her cup.

I started hysterically laughing as I tried cleaning the candy up with receipts I found on the ground. "What the fuck are you doing" she started laughing. "Cleaning up your mess" I said wiping the tears from laughing. I don't know why this was so funny but it was.

I gave up and took my now half empty cup and started filling it up again as billie put her lid on. We both finished and went our separate ways as we found snacks. I grabbed some takis and looked around for billie. I turned a corner and saw her getting donuts.

"Okay im ready now let's go" she said as she brought her things to the counter. I followed and put my things down too as I pulled a 20 dollar bill from my phone case.

"Cmon lets go i paid for us both" Billie said taking her stuff. "Bro you can't keep paying for me. Lemme venmo you or something" I said walking to the car. "Really not tryna brag here but my parents give both me and finneas $2000 every month so no need to pay me back" she smiled buckling herself in. I gave a sincere smile and sipped on my slurpee.

"Now where should we go?" Billie asked as she pulled out of the gas station. I shrugged as I watched billie think until her face lit up. "I know where we can go, but its a secret" she said in her cute baby voice. "Oooh okay" I said as I looked out of the window.

*timeskip*

"Okay we're here" billie said as she parked at a forest. "Only took you like an hour" I replied, sarcasm lacing my voice. "It was only 42 minutes, for your information, but your gonna like it so come on" she reached out her hand for me to take. I interlocked our fingers and let her lead the way.

2 minutes into our little walk and it began raining. "Its raining, perfect" Billie smiled as she lifted the hood of her Northface Gucci jacket up. "How is raining a good thing?" I asked as I lifted my cardigan over my head. "It makes the experience so much better. Ah, here we are" Billie said as she led me to a little underground tunnel thing. It was vandalised with really pretty street art. Across from us was a fence that had a big grass hill that led to train tracks.

Billie crawled in and leaned against the wall as she sat down. "Come sit" she said patting her lap. I snickered before crawling under and plopping down on her lap. I carefully leaned my head against her chest and wrapped my arms around her tummy.

The noise of the rain hitting the metal above us was so relaxing. Almost like the noise of when its raining when you go camping and the rain is hitting your tent. "Its really pretty here" I said quietly. Billie looked down into my eyes and smiled softly as she nodded. "It is isn't it" she replied.

"How did you discover it" I quizzed. She tensed up a little as she took a breath before speaking. "You see those train tracks over there" she looked over at them from the little hole in the tunnel. I nodded questionably. "Well little 15 year old billie tried to commit suicide on those tracks" she told me straight up along with a sniffle.

"b-billie im so sorry. I wouldn't have asked if I had known" I frowned as I looked into her glossy eyes. "No baby don't worry. I'm okay now. But I was dealing with a lot then and nothing felt worth living for" she sighed staring at the tracks. "What made you not do it?" I fiddled with her necklaces and chain.

"My mom" she said quietly. "Even though she's never around i still adore her. I know that if I left her I'd never forgive myself" she wiped her eyes. I kissed her cheek and hugged her with passion. I didn't know billie was ever suicidal. She always seemed so happy in school. Like she didn't have a care in the world.

"Promise me you'll never try that ever again. I've grown attached to you these past few months and I don't want you to go" I muffled into her jacket. "I promise. You need to promise me you won't do that to yourself anymore either" she tapped my bare arm. I looked down and saw my sleeve was rolled up revealing my healing cuts. I pulled my sleeve back down and nodded along with an "I promise I'll try".

"Thats the most important thing you can do. Try. And I'm proud of you for that" she praised and rubbed my back as I was still snuggled into her. Shes like the most comfy Teddy bear ever.

A bright light started shining into my eyes causing me to cover them. "Jesus? Is that you?" I joked making billie burst out laughing. I love how literally anything can make her laugh. I opened my eyes and saw it wasn't raining anymore.

"Cmon lets go on a lil walk" Billie said. I crawled off her lap and out of the tunnel, standing up. She did the same and took my hand as she began walking.

We walked down a path of gravel making my boots get all dusty. I frowned as I watched them get dirtier and dirtier. "Im so tiered lemme sit down for a sec" Billie sighed as she sat down in some grass. She closed her eyes as she let her skin soak up the sun. I took this as a perfect opportunity for me to take a picture.

I quickly opened the camera app and snapped a photo before posting it on my Instagram story.

A few seconds later her phone dinged. She looked down and took out her phone. I watched her facial expressions as she furrowed her brows before speaking. "Hey when did you take this!" She showed me her phone pointing at the photo.

"Like 3 seconds ago" I laughed. She shook her head and stood up as she wrapped herself around me like a koala. "You wanna go home?" I asked. She nodded and continued walking to the car.