{14}

Aliyahs POV:

1 month later

My next ultrasound is after school today. My dad ended up finding out and tried hitting me every time I was in his sight. He tried forcing me to get an abortion, grounding me, taking my phone. But nothing worked. Mainly because my mom would yell at him any time he'd try take my phone, ground me, or hit me.

I've been sleeping over in billies house a lot too. Its safer while my dad is there. On a side note, my bump is really starting to show. Its just a little bigger but there's definitely a difference.

"You wanna go to the vending machine before class, peach?" Billie asked as we walked into school hand in hand. "Sure. Little mama is hungry" I said looking down at my stomach even though the gender is unknown. We get to find out the sex when the baby is around 18-21 weeks old.

We got to the vending machine and I put in a dollar, wanting a rice krispy square. After around 3 seconds it fell. I reached down and grabbed it, eager to eat something.

"Do you really need to be eating more? You seem to be getting fat" I turned around and saw kayley with her arms crossed.

"The only thing that's fat is this ass babe" I said returning to my food. "What about that stomach of yours. You look fucking pregnant" she cringed. "Yeah! Maybe because i-"

"Kayley shut the fuck up and eat dirt you hippopotamus" Billie cut me off. "Im sorry, but I didn't know you were into fat bitches" Kayley snickered at billie.

"Shes not fat. You just go on keto diets and call it a day" Billie scoffed. "Atleast i go on diets! Clearly your hookup has never heard of them" she said looking me up and down.

"You can't say much with you're ratatouille headass! I'm going to fucking kill you!" I went to grab her hair but billie pulled me back.

"Come one aliyah, she's not worth wasting our breath on" Billie took my hand and glared at Kayley as we walked off. "Im sorry but what did you ever see in her" I asked billie as we walked to math class. "Literally nothing. I just wanted sex" she shrugged.

We walked into the empty classroom, 15 minutes early and my eyes immediately fell onto jaiden and amelia, the only people here. We haven't been talking much. They seem really mad at me. And no, they don't know im pregnant. They don't fucking answer my texts anyways.

Finneas found out though, and to be honest he kinda just reacted like my mom. Emotionless. But he said a simple congratulations which was nice I guess.

"Amelia, jaiden" I smiled walking towards them. Amelia had her arms crossed with a stern look on her face while jaiden smiled weakly.

Billie sat down to my left and amelia and jaiden were to my right. "Whats wrong?" I asked laughing in confusion. "Whats wrong is that you never pay any attention to us and are always focused on that!" She eyed billie.

"Dude she has a name and she's my girlfriend. Obviously I want to spend time with her" I furrowed my brows. "Hold up, you're girlfriend!?" She asked in disbelief. I nodded and she rolled her eyes. "Of course she is" she shook her head.

"What the fuck has gotten into you!" I argued. She looked the other way laughing while shaking her head. "You have become so bitchy lately. If you understood what was going on in my life, maybe you'd know why I apparently never pay any attention to you!" I said loud, but not loud enough to where it was a yell.

"Fine then aliyah, tell us! Whats sooo important that's happening in your life right now!" She asked sucking her teeth. "Im fucking pregnant okay!" I blurted out but instantly regretted it.