{12}

Aliyahs POV:

I got up from the couch and ran to the bathroom to throw up. I've been sick for about 2 weeks. Billie has tried bringing me to a doctor but I refuse.

I took the entire week of school off because i kept throwing up. Billie has been by my side though. As soon as she gets home she comes to my house to look after me. And during school she texts me to make sure I'm ok.

"Let it out baby" she said softly as she kneeled down beside me and held my hair back. "Billie it won't stop. I feel sick constantly" I said beginning to cry for the 10th time today.

"I know angel. When are your parents coming home?" She asked. "In around a week" I sniffled wiping my eyes. They ended up staying on that so called business trip for longer. She nodded and rubbed my back as I began throwing up again.

Once I finished Billie helped wipe my mouth and brush my teeth. "Do you wanna go to a doctor?" She asked. I shook my head no. "They'll just give me a bandaid and tell me to rest" I scoffed. "They aren't school nurses. They'll check you out and make sure you're okay. You've been sick for 2 weeks now. I'll come with you?" She said as we sat back down. "Mmm..Okay" I sighed.

Billie went off to schedule an appointment and I turned on Insatiable on Netflix. Debby Ryan is so beautiful.

"Okay they squeezed us in for 4:30 which is in an hour so let's get ready and I'll drive us there" Billie said coming back into the room. I nodded and stood up. I walked to my bedroom and pulled out whatever I could find and got dressed.

 I walked to my bedroom and pulled out whatever I could find and got dressed

Luvaliyah: 🤒
Liked by billieeilish, jaidennn and 231 others

finneas: 😍😍😍
|luvaliyah: @finneas :)
Billieeilish: beautiful girl even when she's sick<3
|luvaliyah: @billieeilish 🥰<3

"You ready?" Billie asked as I grabbed us a water from the fridge. I hummed in response and took her hand as she brought me outside to her car.

"Im nervous billie" I said as she began driving. "Dont be angel. They'll probably just prescribe you with some medicine" she rubbed my hand that was sitting on my thigh. I nodded and relaxed a little.

15 minutes passed and we were finally at the doctors. We got out of the car and billie interlaced our fingers as we walked in.

"Hey, appointment for aliyah brown?" Billie said to lady at the desk. "Oh yes. A doctor will be with you in a moment, just wait in the waiting room" she smiled. We nodded and went to the waiting room.

We sat down and billie went onto snap. "Im so hungry" I mumbled in a daze as my head rested on billies shoulder. "I have a granola bar?" She said. I smiled and she handed me it from her bag. "Thank you" I said as I opened it and began eating.

"Aliyah Brown" a doctor called out. Me and billie looked over and stood up. I threw the wrapper in the trash and took billies hand as we walked through the halls and into a room.