{17}

Aliyahs POV:

Unedited

I officially graduated yesterday! Thank god me and billie are finished school. Raising a baby and school would have been too much.

I heard a knock at the door and limped over seeing the post man. I opened the door and he handed me a package which im guessing is for billie. I closed the door and headed upstairs to our bedroom to give it to her. She was sitting at the vanity putting concealer on.

"Do my fucking math homework" I said in a mocking voice as i slammed the parcel down on front of her. I started laughing when I saw the fright she got. "Stop im so embarrassed with how I treated you before" Billie says with pink cheeks.

I came over and wrapped my arms around her from behind. "Its okay. Little billie had a crush and couldn't contain herself" I teased and walked off.

She scoffed and turned around. "It was not a crush.. I just thought you were very pretty" she shrugged. I laughed as she dabbed the concealer under her eye. "I've always found you very pretty" I smiled. Her cheeks went redder and she turned around smilling.

___

"Come on it'll be funny!" Billie begged. Shes currrently trying to persuade me into playing the wii with her in the living room. "Okay fine!" I rolled my eyes. She did a little dance while she turned on wii bowling.

Billie made me use finneas' old account so now my wii character is a tall white guy with red hair and a beard.

"Okay I'll go first" Billie said. She swung her arm and damn near knocked me out. She knocked 4 pins down and frowned. "Good job baby" I kissed her cheek. Now its my turn.

I swung my arm and billie gasped as almost all pins were knocked down, only 1 remaining. This continued for a while. I kept having to sit down from becoming out of breath.

"Okay take your shot while I go get us a drink" she said leaving the living room and going to the kitchen.

I swung my arm and aggressively moved my body forward. Suddenly I felt something wet drip down my legs and onto the wood floor. I looked down and panicked at the sight on front of me. "Billie!.."

"Aw baby you got a strike!" Billie said coming back in. She looked at me and then the floor. "Ew baby did you pee yourself?" She laughed.

"I- does this look like piss!" I snapped. "No..its clear" she furrowed her brows looking at it at a closer angle. I facepalmed myself and groaned. "Thats because my water just broke you bozo!" I panicked.

She stood up and widened her eyes. "y-your water just broke?" She asked choking on her own water. "Yes billie!" I said as I watched more of it pour out of me.

"Oh..okay! Um..I'll get the hospital bag upstairs and call finneas to come drive us!" She said as she sprinted upstairs. I pulled my wet shorts down and wobbled to the end of the hall where the fresh laundry basket is to grab clean clothes.

As I put fresh underwear and sweats on billie came thumping down the stairs with the bags as she spoke to finneas on the phone.

"Yes I know its late but her water just broke!..... No I cant drive her!..... Finneas I swear to god if you aren't here in 10 minutes-" she hung up the phone and stuck it in her pocket.

"Okay its going to be okay, okay?" She said holding my shoulders. She's a lot more panicked than me. "Billie look at me. Calm. Down." I said cupping her cheeks.