{30} ENDING

Billies POV:

I sat at aliyahs grave stone talking to her. I know she can hear me.

"I miss you. Its lonely without you here. I hope that one day you can reincarnate into someone I know, and I can fall in love all over again" I said rubbing the grave stone.

"Scarlet misses you too. She doesn't understand where you've gone. Your friends really miss you. They cry a lot now that you're gone. Your mom is heartbroken. She misses you a lot"

I kissed her grave stone where it said her name. "Im wearing the pretty locket you got me. I love it" I sighed. I stood back up and placed the flowers down beside her grave. "I love you baby, stay safe in heaven" I exhaled.

I made my way to my car and got in, sinking into the seat. I cut the radio on as I drove slowly up the road.

Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just fine
Gotta gotta be down because I want it all
It was only a kiss how did it end up like this
It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss.

Aliyahs favourite song started playing. I smiled to myself. This must be her sending me signs. "I love you aliyah" I said quietly.

When people say "he/she changed me as a person" I never understood. But now I do. Aliyah didn't just change me but made me a better person. She gave my life true meaning and purpose. And I'll forever be thankful for that.

THE END