{9}

Aliyahs POV:

As I sat in the passengers seat to billies car I texted amelia and jaiden that billie is bringing me home. They weren't happy but whatever im too tiered.

I stayed silent as I slipped my pinky ring on and off my finger. Tonight was not what I thought it'd be. I just wanted to have fun but instead I got severally drunk and made someone I care about dearly cry.

I let out a little sniffle as I layed my head against the window. Little droplets of rain racing eachother down.

"You okay?" Billie asked quietly as she looked at me for a second. "Mhm" I replied. She nodded and carefully rested her hand on my thigh. I tensed up for a moment but then relaxed.

"You know I care for you don't you?" Billie spoke up. I looked at her and shrugged. "You might not realise it but I do. I really, really care about you. And sometimes when you care about someone so much you panic. I've never felt this way for someone before. I didn't know how to react, and still don't. All I know is that I really like you and that you're a very special girl" she said with glossy eyes as she kept them on the road.

I jutted my bottom lip slightly and rubbed my thumb over her hand. "I do really like and care about you too. But this whole situation has me so fucked up dude. Like it seems almost fake. You went from literally being so mean and hating me to being all lovey lovey, and i really do not know how to react to that" I said looking at her side profile.

She nodded gently. "You know, I think I was only mean to you because I like you. But I was just in denial. I mean thinking back on it, I've always found you very attractive. You're the sweetest person in our school, no question about it. And you get all cute when you stand up on front of the class and read something out" she said smiling.

"You seriously think all that about me?" I squeaked out? She nodded and smiled at me. "I mean I've always found you very pretty too. And when you smile you scrunch your nose and its seriously the cutest thing ever" I said smiling with my teeth. I saw her blush as she parked the car.

I looked out of the window and realised I was across the street from my house. I squeezed billies hand gently before undoing my seat belt.

"Thank you for the ride" I said looking into her eyes. "It was my pleasure" she replied looking at her lap then at my eyes. I let mine travel to her lips as I took in the little details on them.

"Done staring?" She chuckled. "Shut yo bum ass up i was not staring" I denied laughing. I leaned over and buried my head into her chest as I hugged her. She held me and kissed my head before I pulled away.

"Goodnight billie" I whispered opening the door.

"Goodnight aliyah"

___

I slowly opened my eyes as I woke up. My head was pounding and I felt as if I could throw up. "Fucking hell dude" I mumbled holding my head.

I grabbed my phone and checked the time.

12:43 p.m.

2 messages from bil<3
8 messages from groupchat

I yawned and opened the messages from the group chat first. Just amelia and jaiden yelling at me. I swear they secretly hate me or sum. I then moved onto billies messages which were a lot more pleasant to read.

Bil<3: hi darling
Bil<3: I hope you slept good. remember to eat something and take some medicine for the pain you're gonna feel lmao<3