{28}

Billies POV:

When aliyah finished washing her mouth out she tried to walk out of the bathroom, but ultimately failed when she fell over.

"Nah we're going to the hospital" I said picking her up. "Billie i-im fine" she slurred as her eyes closed? It was almost as if she looked drunk.

"No aliyah, you're not" I carried her inside. I reattached her monitor to her and saw her heart rate was low. "Shit shit shit" I mumbled.

I sat aliyah down and went and grabbed scarlet. "Guys there's something up with aliyah i gotta go, don't trash the house" I spoke before helping aliyah up and out of the house.

We made it to the car and i got both aliyah and scarlet in as fast as I could.

"Billie am I going to die" aliyah whispered as I sped to the hospital. "No. Youre going to be okay" I reassured her.

I finally made it and rushed to get them out of the car. Aliyah could walk a bit better but she still looked drunk. "Cmon baby let's get inside as fast as possible" I said to aliyah as we made it in.

"It feels like my b-body is giving up" she mumbled half asleep. "You're gonna be okay" I kissed her cheek. I called for the closest doctor and told her everything that happened.

She rushed off and got a bed to push aliyah in. When she was back, multiple nurses and doctors were here. They helped her onto the bed and rushed her up to a different room, not aliyahs.

I followed along with scarlet panicking. They made it into the room and said I cant come in. "Thats my girlfriend why not?!" I asked. They ignored me and shut the door.

Several minutes passed and I felt sick with worry.

Her heart rate is dropping!

The tank isn't doing anything!

I gulped hearing them all speak. Shes going to be okay billie shes going to be okay.

The door opened and I looked up. It was one of aliyahs nurses. "Come in" she smiled. I stood up and rushed in. Aliyah was sitting in the bed, multiple needles and tubes stuck in her.

"Is she going to be okay?" I quizzed. "We aren't sure" she said before leaving along with the others.

They said she was getting better. Why isn't she getting better!

"hi baby" I said sitting down beside her. She stayed quiet, just letting her eyes trace my body. "You feeling okay?" I asked. She hummed a little but I couldn't tell if it was a yes or no.

"Im gonna sleep here tonight. Everything is gonna be okay" I leaned down and kissed her head. I saw her hand peaking out of the sheets so I carefully took it in mine.

I rubbed her hand and watched her eyelashes slowly kiss her cheek. My eyes fluttered closed out of my control and soon enough we were both out.