{25}

Aliyahs POV:

I woke up in the same, boring, dull room.

"Hey princess" Billie kissed my head. "Hai mommy" scarlet held onto my bed for support as she made her way over to me. Shes been doing really well when it comes to walking and talking for only being 11 months old.

"Hi my babies" I struggled picking scarlet up. "You got chemo soon, do you want something to eat?" Billie asked. "No its okay. I'll just feel nauseous and throw up" I frowned.

I have a feeding tube installed now because I stopped eating unintentionally. I was just never hungry and forgot about food.

I stood up carefully and walked to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. My hair is officially gone and I'm bald. I wear scarfs on my head and deal with embarrassment constantly. I hate chemotherapy.

I picked out my outfit and billie helped me get dressed. I'm not even strong enough to do it on my own anymore. I'm beginning to gain back some weight but not enough. I'm severally underweight only weighing 120 pounds.

Im trying to gain back the weight though. I don't want to be this skinny. I'm not even trying for myself anymore, im trying for billie. I just want her to still see beauty in me.

Its not just the weight loss thats making me weak. Its also the malnutrition and the cancer.

*Knock knock*

In came my main nurse. "Hey guys, so aliyah you ready for chemo?" She asked. I popped on my shoes and nodded. "Bye beauties" I kissed my babies.

Billies POV:

I smiled sadly as aliyah left. Shes so strong. I couldn't be more proud.

*ringg ringgg*

I looked down at my phone in my lap and saw my mom was calling.

"Hey mom wassup"

"Billie you never see me anymore. Where are you"

"Well hello to you too. I'm at the hospital with aliyah and scarlet, as I am everyday. Why?"

"Well come home. I miss you"

"Mom i miss you too but can't just leave. I have a daughter and girlfriend to take care of" I scoffed.

"Aliyah may have cancer but she can take care of herself. You're always taking care of scarlet too, why doesn't she do it for a change?"

"Are you high? Shes fucking sick and brittle. She can barely even carry scarlet. She gets so depressed when she's alone. I'm not leaving her"

"How dare you speak to me like that! Thats her fault, not yours"

"How on earth is her getting cancer her fault?! If you wanna see me so bad, come here. I'm not leaving" I hung up the phone. I fucking hate that she acts like she knows everything.

I slouched in my chair and played with scarlet while I waited for aliyah to come back.

30 minutes later and my beautiful angel came back. "Hi darling" I reached my arms out for a hug. She sat on my lap and cuddled me. Her doctor came following in and looked very happy.

"Im so proud to say that aliyah is beginning to look better. Her weight hasn't dropped in a couple weeks, she isn't coughing up blood as much and according to my charts, the chemo is finally starting to work"

I gasped and turned to aliyah. "Did you hear that?! You're getting better baby" I gushed, ecstasy lacing my voice. Aliyah gasped too and covered her mouth.

The doctor watched our interaction and soon left. "This calls for a celebration" I giggled excitedly. "Are you hungry?" I asked. "Kind of. Why?" She laughed. "Its a secret. Now go lie down. Me and lottie will be back very soon, I promise" I kissed her full lips.

Her tongue slipped in my mouth and I smiled at how our lips moulded together. She pulled back and blushed.

I sent her a little wink before leaving the room.

Me and my gorgeous baby are going to buy aliyah a cake. Her favourite is icecream cake so thats what I'm rocking with.

"Maybe if you're a good girl you can have some cake" i said to scarlet as I drove to the store. She giggled and kicked her legs in excitement.

When we made it to the store, I got out with lottie as fast as I could. I hate leaving aliyah alone.

I took scarlets hand and we walked into the store and to the freezer aisle. "Hmmm chocolate or vanilla.." I tapped my chin. "Nee-la" scarlet pointed at the cakes. "Vanilla? Okay then. Vanilla it is" I smiled as I took the cake.

We made our way to the register to pay. "Omg billie?!" The cash register beamed. "Yes?.. do I know you?" I asked skeptically. "Im from your highschool, well old highschool. My friends and I have the biggest crush on you" she blushed. "Aw cute" I waited for her to scan my shit.

Eventually she did and I finally left after her blabbing about how gorgeous I am.

Aliyahs POV:

I hate when billie leaves me. I know shes being nice and doing stuff for me but I miss her. I appreciate her so much tho.

*knock knock*

"Come in" I beamed, hoping to see my babies. Instead, in walked Maggie. Wait maggie?

"Hey Maggie, its great to see you" I smiled. "Oh aliyah, you're so skinny what happened! And your hair...its all gone" she covered her mouth.

I felt my cheeks flush as embarrassment washed over me. "Yeah...that's what chemo does..haha..." I fake laughed as she sat down.

"So wheres billie?" She asked. "Oh im not sure. She said she wanted to celebrate me getting better and just left" I shrugged. She nodded slowly as her eyes traced my body.

Im so embarrassed. I can tell shes talking shit about how ugly I am in her head..

We both sat in awkward silence until billie finally got back. "Hi gorgeous" she said coming over and hugging me.

"Mimi" scarlet pointed at Maggie. "No silly butt, mimi isn't here" billie turned around and saw her mom. "I spoke too soon" she mumbled.

"What are you doing here mom?" Billie asked through my clenched teeth she was holding in a smile. "Well you said if I wanna see you so bad to come here, so here I am" she smiled.

"Well thats okay. I'm sure scarlet is ecstatic to see you" I beamed. "Ecstatic is reaching" Billie muttered. I sent her a glare and changed the subject.

"So where did you go?" I asked. "To get you thisss" she grabbed something and placed it on my lap. It was a vanilla icecream cake with sprinkles. "Awhh babyy" I pouted my lips for a kiss. She leaned down and pecked them.

While billie went to grab a knife, i sat and tried to make conversation with Maggie. Ion what's up with her but she's not happy.

"So Maggie how have you be-"

"Listen here aliyah. You're making my daughter depressed. She told me herself. Youre putting so much weight on her to take care of you and your child. Stay away from her, you're no good!" And with that she was gone.