{26}

Aliyahs POV:

Billie came back into the room with bowls, spoons and a knife. I cant shake what Maggie just told me. I'm heartbroken knowing that im hurting billie. She doesn't deserve this.

"Where's mom?" She asked looking around. "She needed to go somewhere i think" I mumbled looking into my lap. "Baby whats wrong?" Billie came over beside me. I sucked up my tears and 'smiled'.

"Nothing. I think you and scarlet should head home and get some rest" I said playing with my fingers. "What..why?" She frowned. "Because you're always here and you need a break. I'm capable of taking care of myself" my lip quivered slightly as I held back my tears.

"I don't wanna leave you though-"

"Well you should billie! Don't you know im no good for you?" I snapped. Her mouth hung open for a second before she nodded. She took scarlets hand and opened the door. As she turned around to close the door behind her, I saw tears escape her eyes.

What the fuck did I just do..

Billies POV:

I picked scarlet up into my arms and walked out of the hospital. If aliyah wants me to leave, I will.

Did I do something to upset her?..

I got in my challenger and cut the radio on. Scarlet sat quiet playing with her stuffed animal.

Quién lo diría
Que se podría hacer el amor por telepatía
La luna está llena, mi cama vacía
Lo que yo te haría
Si te tuviera de frente la mente te la volaría
De noche y de día, de noche y de día

You know I'm just a flight away
If you wanted you can take a private plane
A kilómetros estamos conectando
Y me prendes aunque no me estés tocando
You know I got a lot to say
All these voices in the background of my brain
Y me dicen todo lo que estás pensando
Me imagino lo que ya estás maquinando

I sung along to the lyrics quietly as I drove home. My eyes were stinging from crying. I don't cry often. As much as I would love to just sit in our bedroom and sob, I gotta stay strong for aliyah.

Speaking of, as I pulled into the driveway my phone made a bing noise. I looked down and saw that aliyah had texted me.

Aliyah<3: im sorry

I exhaled and wiped my eyes as I switched my phone off. I grabbed scarlet and her things and made our way into the house.

Its so empty without aliyah. I'm used to having finneas around but he moved in with claudia ages ago.

My mood changed when I saw zoe was ringing me.

"Wassup billericious" she spoke.

"Bro shut the fuck up calling me that" I laughed.

"Whatever. I haven't seen you or aliyah or my goddaughter in a hot minute. How are yall doing?"

"We're good. Gets lonely with just me and lottie but everything is cool up here"

"Well Im coming over so don't be naked" and with that the call had ended. I laughed at how blunt she is. I missed having my zoe around. Everything has been so hectic that I haven't seen her in ages.

Around 15 minutes had passed and there was a knock on the door.

"Its open! Unless you're here to kill me...then its not" I yelled.

"You dumbass" I heard zoe say. She came in and plopped on the couch. "How has my fag bag been without me here?" She asked. "Great actually" I said sarcastically. She hit me in the arm and rolled her eyes.

"So wheres your dearest aliyah?" She puzzled picking up Scarlet. "At the hospital. She wanted me to go home" I sighed. "Why...." zoe furrowed her eyebrows. "Ion know. Its fine let's just leave it" I said trying to end this conversation.

"So any new girlfriends?" I teased. "Bitch don't even. I've been single since forever" she scoffed. I laughed in her face as I turned on Insatiable. This show has me all the way fucked up but its good.

"Turn this shit off I want Full house" zoe said grabbing the remote and switching to Hulu. She smiled as she turned it on.

Aliyahs POV:

God I shouldn't have yelled at billie. I didn't mean to! I just don't want her upset. I'm ruining her mental health. She won't even reply to me..

I struggled to breathe as I went into a panic attack. My vision began going blurry as I choked on my tears. I smacked the nurse button as fast as I could.

The blurriness soon turned to black.

Get her an oxygen tank quick!

Shes loosing air!

Billies POV:

I laughed with zoe as we watched Full House. "Dude I love joey so much" zoe sighed. "He lowkey looks like you" I snorted. "Now what the fuck is that supposed to mean?!"

My phone started ringing from an unknown number.

"Hello?.."

"Hi, this is Kindred Hospital, you're partner aliyah isn't doing okay at all. Shes crying saying she needs you"

"Fuck. I'll be there as soon as possible" I hung up the phone. "Where are you going?" Zoe asked following along. "Something is wrong with aliyah. I need you to mind scarlet" I said as I closed the door behind me.

I rushed and got in the car and I sped up to the hospital, ignoring every stop sign and red light.

I parked my car and rushed out.

I jogged up the halls almost bumping into multiple people. I got to aliyahs room and opened the door. Nurses were surrounding her. She had multiple needles hooked up to her.

"Whats wrong with her?!" I panicked. "She had a panic attack and passed out" one nurse said. I squeezed past them and sat beside her.

Her eyes were shut. Her cheeks were all red and her eyelashes were wet.

"We'll give you two a moment" the male nurse said and stepped out of the room along with the others.

"Oh baby what happened?" I asked her as I held her bony hand.

"b-billie?" She croaked out. "Its me darling" I felt my eyes pool with tears. "What happened?" I asked again.

"Billie your m-mom said i make you depressed. I didn't mean to make you cry" she said as she started crying.

Bro im gonna fucking kill that woman.

"Shh its okay mama. Is that why you panicked?" I caressed her soft cheek. She nodded as her lip quivered. "My mom lied. I'm not depressed, if anything I'm happy as fuck. I just want you to be okay" I leaned down and kissed her forehead. "I love you aliyah"

"I love you too billie"