{6}

Aliyahs POV:

I walked into school today with Jaiden and Amelia. Monday mornings are the fucking worst. On a brighter note, me and billie had sex for the first time. Well not intercourse but I mean she stuck her fingers in me so it was good enough.

I said bye to the twins as they wanted to go to the vending machine while I wanted to find billie. I texted her asking where she was and just got the word "bathroom" as an answer.

I walked into the bathroom and saw billie drying her hands. "Helloooo" I smiled standing beside her. "Hi" she planted a kiss on my lips. She held my hips and deepened the kiss quickly. That kiss soon turned into a makeout session very fast. I pulled back before it could get too heated and billie pouted. I laughed as I interlaced our fingers and brought her to the library with me.

"Dude I feel bad for aliyah"

"I cant believe billies making her think she's more than just a hook up"

I gulped as I heard people talk as I walked in with billie. I don't think she heard them but I definitely did and it hurt. I brought billie to the comfy seats and sat down with her. She pulled me onto her lap, my back facing her and kissed my neck softly.

"Billie" I spoke holding back tears.

"Mhm?"

"Im not just another one of your hookups, am i?"

She sighed before speaking. "No aliyah"

I nodded in relief. "Ok" I said before leaning into her.

___

Billie had kept disappearing today and was being quite distant. She didn't show up to a few classes either. I don't know why though. I tried texting her but i was just left on delivered or read.

Amelia linked my arm as we walked up the halls laughing at something stupid she said.

"Yo aliyah"

I turned my head and saw a kid Marcus from my history class run up to me. "Sup marcus" I said. "Your wifey is fucking another chick in the bathrooms"

"m-my what is doing what?"

"that billie girl is fucking kayley in the bathrooms" he repeated. My heart stopped. I cant be mad at her for this. We aren't even together. But something hurt so bad hearing those words.

My eyes teared up and I looked down. "Baby" amelia pouted and pulled me into a hug. "Im so sorry aliyah. I knew she was no good for you" she said rubbing my back. "s-she lied to me" I said sobbing at this point. "Fuck no. Nobody messes with my bestie cmon. lets go pay her a lil visit in the bathrooms" amelia said interlacing our fingers and bringing me to the bathrooms.

We got there just in time to see them both walk out of a stall together. My face was all patchy from crying and I was still sniffling. "Aliyah whats wrong?!" She came over trying to hug me.

"No billie I don't want your hands touching me after they've been all over that sewer rat" I stood back. "What do you mean?" She laughed nervously.

"I know what yall did. Someone told me. I'm not even mad that you two hooked up, im mad that you lied straight to my face AN HOUR AGO and fucked with my feelings. My emotions got the best of me billie and you made me feel like something could actually happen between us" I wiped my eyes as I finished talking. She just stood there. Shocked.

"Well say something big man!" amelia said.

She didn't say anything. Just stared at me with hurt in her eyes. "You make yourself out to be this big scary girl who's intimidating as fuck but you are nothing of the sort. Go fuck yourself" I took amelias hand and walked out.

"Good job for standing up for yourself. You popped off" amelia said kissing my head as she hugged me. I smiled and kept walking with her.

___

Billies POV:

I made a big mistake. Fuck.

I shouldn't have done that. Aliyah is so special and I fucking had sex with her and took her dignity with it.

The bell rung indicating its time to go home. I grabbed my stuff and went through the back way to see if aliyah was there, and she was. She plugged her earphones in and applied lipbalm as she hopped on her bike.

"Aliyah!"

She turned her head my way and frowned as she turned back away. I tried jogging up to her but she was too fast.

*timeskip to home*

Seeing aliyah sob today made my heart ache. Kayley isn't as pretty, or as funny, or as sweet as aliyah is. She's demanding and wants dick every 2 seconds. How the fuck will I fix this..

I went onto Instagram and texted her a long paragraph saying how sorry I am and that I really like her. She just left me on read. That's when I started panicking.

I paced around my bedroom and bit my nails as I begged for a reply from her.

Luvaliyah: Billie don't talk to me.
I don't talk to liars.

I chucked my phone across the room and sat down on my bed. I just sobbed. That's it. I cried for what felt like hours. My throat stung as my vision was blurry with tears.

"Billie?" Finneas knocked lightly on the door. I wiped my eyes quickly and sniffed before smiling and saying "come in" He walked in and his face softened as he saw my tears start to pool my eyes again.

"Billie what's wrong" he sat down and pulled me into him for a hug. "I-i made a mistake" I started crying again. "What do you mean?" I explained everything to him and he looked a little grossed out but then looked sadly at me. "Billie why did you do that?" He asked frowning.

"I don't fucking know finneas!" I snapped but instantly regretted it. "Sorry" I mumbled. "I want to fix it but she won't even look at me" I said wiping my eyes. "Just..give her time. Don't go have sex with anyone else" he said. "Finneas that's like impossible! my sex drive is higher than you on weed" I said which made him laugh. "It was one time billie" he said to which I chuckled.

He kissed my head and left me alone to think. What can I do to make it up to her...

A/N: sorry for the shitty chapter I have no good ideas:(
Leave some below<3