{13}

Billies POV:

I played with aliyahs hair as she lay down on my tummy. Her parents got home yesterday and shes been trying to stay outta their way.

I've been thinking a lot since the ultrasound. I have a baby inside of aliyah. My child. And we aren't even dating. I mean we act as if we're a couple but we never confirmed it. Thats why I'm taking aliyah out today to ask her to be my girlfriend. I really care for her. And i really like her.

Something I do feel bad about is that aliyah is going to have to graduate pregnant. But its okay. She'll be finished school and she can relax at home and come to mine whenever she likes.

"Angel i wanna take you out" I said watching her eyes flutter shut as I dragged my nails down her scalp. "Hm? Where to?" She smiled opening her eyes as best as she could. "Dinner baby. Then we could go to the store if you'd like? I'm dying my hair" I looked into her brown eyes. "You're dying your hair!?" She asked excitedly to which i nodded. "You don't have to take me out though-"

"But I want to" I cut her off and kissed her head. "I'll make reservations okay?" I said. She nodded her head slightly as she shifted a different way to get more comfortable. Her arms were under my torso while she rested the side of her face on my stomach.

I went onto my phone and searched for the number to a nice restaurant and made reservations. I heard little snores and looked down at aliyah to see her asleep. Cute ass.

*timeskip to restaurant*

Aliyahs POV:

"Its really beautiful here billie, thank you" I said as we walked into the restaurant hand in hand. It was dark and they made it look like you were sitting outside with all the decor. There were fairy lights, and candles, and fake grass.

"You're welcome darling" she leaned down and kissed my lips. Billie looks so beautiful. Shes wearing a feminine tuxedo, kinda like a pansuit but she made it look very casual and pretty, along with her black and white jordans. I just wore my black tight dress with matching heels.

We got to our table and sat down across from eachother. The candle on the table made billies flawless skin glow. Shes so perfect.

"Quit staring miss brown" she said pulling me out of my thoughts. "Hard not to when the most perfect person is sitting on front of you" I laughed. She covered her face, hiding her blush while picking up the menu with her spare hand.

"What are you gonna get?" She asked. "Probably the lasagne. What about you?" I asked. "Hmmm...the vegan chicken alfredo looks bussin so probably that" she replied. I laughed at her choice of words and the waiter came around.

"Are you ready to order ladies?" He asked smiling at us. We nodded and told him what we want. "Can we also have 2 glasses of rosé please?" Billie asked. We both love rosé but we're underage so finneas has to buy it. Her dumbass needs id.

"Can I see your id please?" He asked. Billie nodded and pulled out an id that looked scarily real. "Okay thank you. We'll have that right out to you guys as soon as possible" he smiled and walked off.

"How the fuck did you manage to get us alcohol!?" I asked in shock. "Fake id babe. I know a guy" she smirked and put it back in her pocket. I shook my head and laughed.

Billie reached her hands out across the table for me to take. I placed my hands in hers and smiled. "Aliyah.." she started. "Yes?.." I giggled nervously. "I think you already know that billie is down bad for you" she said referring to herself in third person. I laughed and nodded slowly. "And billie also has a baby on the way with a girl shes not even dating" she said rubbing her thumbs over the back of my hand.