{11}

Aliyahs POV:

This chapter contains smut

"Billie no! How dare you say such bullshit" I yelled.

Me and billie are currently arguing over what movie is better, annabelle or the conjuring. Obviously the conjuring is better. Annabelle is cute or whateva but the conjuring is so much more real.

"Girl you have it all wrong. Maybe you're just saying that because you're scared to watch it" she said shrugging. "I am not scared billie! But have you seen how fucking sexy Lorraine is in the conjuring" I argued back. She just shrugged with a smirk and went on her phone.

I angrily plopped down beside her on my bed and layed down. "Aww is wittle baby aliyah mad?" She teased with a baby voice. "Fuck you im watching the conjuring. Bitch" I mumbled the last part.

Billie grabbed the remote from my hand and leaned over my body with that intimidating look on her face.

"What did you call me?" She got right up in my face. "Why you gotta know all up in my pussy boy" I asked and pushed her shoulder with my foot.

She started laughing while grabbing my legs and pinning them down with her knees. She then interlocked our fingers and pinned them down above me.

"Now aliyah, what did you call me?" She repeated. "Erm a b-bitch" I gulped holding in my laugh. "Why am I a bitch?" She asked getting closer and closer to my face. "Actually
I don't care, now kiss me" she said before I could answer her. She let go of my arms as she connected her lips with mine.

I held her face as I flipped us over so I was on top. Billie furrowed her eyebrows making me laugh a little into the kiss. She lifted my long shirt up and grabbed my ass unexpectedly making me moan. No i wasn't wearing pants.

"Billie" I whimpered as I felt her bulge rise and touch my heat. "Whats wrong baby" she asked pulling back. She looked down and saw the little wet mark in my panties and smirked.

"Do you want me?" She asked with that smirk still plastered across her face. I nodded desperately. "Words mama" she held my chin. "Yes billie. I need you!" I cried out. "Good girl" she praised along with another peck.

She wrapped her index and middle fingers around the lace at my hips pulled my underwear down, revealing my freshly shaved glistening pussy.

"You're perfect" she mumbled as she smiled looking at my body. I looked into her eyes with eagerness and passion. "You ready? You don't have to do this" she asked. "I want to" I confirmed. She pulled off her shorts and then her boxers, showing off her huge cock that had precum spilling out of it. She jerked herself a little before aligning it with my hole and pushing about 7 inches in.

I let out a scream in pleasure before billie quickly covered my mouth."shh baby your neighbours will think there's a murder scene happening" she said. She pumped herself in and out at a slow pace holding my hips. "Billie" I whimpered.

She sped up a little causing loud moans to escape my mouth. "Do you think you can take all of me angel?" She asked in between breaths. I nodded and without warning she pushed all of her dick in me. I grabbed her hair and yanked it as I let out a scream. "Faster billie" I yelled.

"Dirty little slut" she whispered in my ear as she sped up. Its comical how she can switch so fast. "You just love my dick don't you? You love getting fucked like the little whore you are" she said which threw me over the edge. I felt a knot form in my stomach. "Billie im going to-"

"Do it angel" she cut me off. I screamed in pleasure as I let loose all over billies dick. She continued pumping in and out of me.

"You're so beautiful. Your eyes, your lips, your nose, your body" she said going faster. Billie tends to talk about how beautiful i am a lot, I do the same to her. She makes me so happy.

"Fuck!" She shouted, not in a happy way. She pulled out and collapsed beside me. "a-aliyah" she panted. I turned to her "yeah?"

"I didn't wear a condom" she said looking worried. "Why?!" I yelled. "Because I like it raw! I was gonna pull out but I was too late!" She panicked. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I worried. "I say I'll be okay. I finished my last pill yesterday" I said. She relaxed and nodded.

A/N: just a filler:) next chapter will be longer.