{4}

Aliyahs POV:

"More billie!" I moaned as billie pounded her dick into me from the back. "You like that. You slut" she said in my ear.

She continuously hit my g-spot causing me to throw my head back and let my eyes roll to the back of my head. I clenched around her dick as I felt a knot in my stomach form.

"Do that again mama" Billie moaned. I clenched around her dick again causing her to moan. "b-billie im g-gonna cum" I said using all of my energy. "Do it princess" she whispered in my ear which took me out.

I gasped as I woke up and felt sticky stuff between my legs. Ew I had a wet dream..about billie. I checked the time and saw it was 6:15 am. School had been closed for three days, two of those I spent with billie but its Friday and I have to go in.

I stood up and waddled to my bathroom trying not to get the sticky substance everywhere. I took my clothes off and hopped in my shower. I tied my hair up avoiding getting it wet and cut the water on. I rinsed in between my legs and and everywhere else.

I felt that feeling in my vagina from when I woke up. I didn't wanna have to masturbate. I feel so guilty when I do but I was desperate so I did. I leaned against the shower wall and moaned softly as i fingered myself. "Billie" I moaned. I opened my eyes and widened them as I caught myself saying her name. What the fuck is going on with me.. am I seriously falling for billie eilish?

My alarm went off on my phone pulling me out of my thoughts. I finished up my shower and got out. I picked out my outfit and got dressed quickly as I was wasting time. I did my makeup and fixed my hair before throwing on my retro jordans. I ripped the sheets from my bed and threw it in the laundry basket. I headed downstairs greeting my mom and dad.

"Aliyah you gon be late for school hurry up" my mom said. I  nodded and headed out the door waving bye. I already know the twins are only waking up now so I didn't bother knocking on their door.

___

I got to school and saw my class was starting in 20 minutes. How im early is beyond me. I got to the vending machine and debated on what to get for breakfast.

"Hi doll"

I turned my head and smiled as I saw billie peacefully walking towards me. "Hello miss billie" I said in the quiet hallways.

"I've been meaning to try something with you" she said randomly, looking at me as I inserted a dollar. "And what would that be?" I asked.

She gripped my chin lightly and pulled me into a soft, passionate kiss that lasted at least 4 seconds. I pulled back and blushed as I grabbed my food. "What was that for?" I quizzed laughing. "Because I've been craving your lips" she said in a quiet, seductive voice.

"I've been craving yours" I admitted as I watched her eyes go into a deep blue color. "Well just know I'll be kissing you more often then" she smirked as she walked with me.

"Yo billie c'mon!" Jason, one of billies friends yelled from down the hall. Billie rolled her eyes and pecked my lips. "See you in class princess" she whispered and ran off. Jesus christ..Billie likes kissing me.

___

"So class, that is what an extinct volcano is" miss Smith smiled after explaining volcanoes. Billie's head was rested on my shoulder as she snored quietly. I had gotten many stares from students who were aware that billie hates me. Or hated i guess.

"Billie o'connell wake the hell-"

*ringggg*

Billies eyes opened as the bell rang for second period. "Fucking hell her voice is obnoxious" Billie muttered into my neck before leaving a small kiss on it.

"Trust me, I know" I laughed as I tidied up my things. "Cmon we got computer class" I said making billie groan and stand up. For computer class we go to the library and study on the computers but nobody does. We usually just watch YouTube or go on our phones.

Amelia and Jaiden are in this class. If they see billie kiss me I don't know how they gonna react..

I walked in with billie, laughing at how mad she was that she had to wake up and plopped down in a chair in the back of the library. Billie did the same and we talked about pretty much everything and nothing.

"Umm what is she doing here" I looked up and saw amelia and jaiden eyeing billie like she had an infectious disease.

"Guys be nice. We're friends now" I said. "Yeah friends with benefits" Billie muttered under her breath making making me slap her arm playfully.

"Why tho. She literally hates you" jaiden said with a confused look on his face. "No I dont" Billie smiled at them. "Whatever" amelia shook her head and sat down on the opposite side of me. Jaiden sat beside amelia and we all began talking.

"Come over to my house later?" Billie asked with her head layed down on the table as amelia and jaiden starting arguing. "Okay. I just need to check with my mom" I smiled.

"This class is torture" Billie said quietly. "Why?" I questioned.

"Because I really wanna kiss you" she answered smirking and laughing a little. "So why don't you?" I asked getting closer to her face.

She looked at my lips then my eyes. "Fuck it" she said before pulling me in and kissing me passionately. "Pretty girl" Billie mumbled into my lips before kissing me again. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her neck. She pulled back and rubbed her lips together.

"Now I have your lipgloss on" she posed like an idiot which made me laugh. I turned to my side to see literally everyone staring. I turned and then saw amelia and jaidens mouth hanging open. "We kissed big deal!" I said loudly for everyone to hear. They all went back to talking while the twins just stared with their mouths open.

"Close your mouths bozos" Billie said. Amelia laughed in a way where it sounded like a scoff and went on her phone.

"Why the fuck is everyone acting like they've never seen two girls kiss before" Billie asked as we still got some looks. "Oh i don't know, maybe because they're all aware of how you treated me for like a year" I laughed slightly.

Billie looked down in embarrassment. "Im so sorry about that aliyah" she said looking into my eyes. "Its okay I guess. We're friends now" I smiled weakly. She nodded and took my hands in hers. My stomach erupted with butterflies as she played with my rings, admiring them.

"Billie?!"